'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

So glad that I've found this thread :) We have a 9 month old daughter and we've just found out we are pregnant again - not exactly sure how far along I am but could be 5-12 weeks! So there will be a 16-18 month gap between LO's :)

Hope everyone's well! Will be nice to chat to other mummies with small gaps! :flower:

Congrats littlepeople, you must be so excited!!!
Enjoy the journey and here's to a H & H 9!!!
:hugs:

So glad that I've found this thread :) We have a 9 month old daughter and we've just found out we are pregnant again - not exactly sure how far along I am but could be 5-12 weeks! So there will be a 16-18 month gap between LO's :)

Hope everyone's well! Will be nice to chat to other mummies with small gaps! :flower:

:wave: Welcome & Congrats on your pregnancy

Yea I was terrified going into theatre I was offered a general to go to sleep (but I declined lol) I prob would have run away if I'd read that 1st, u poor thing! I'm glad you r ok, and I hope u don't take too long to recover!

I'm hoping to go home tomorrow but now they have found a red patch by my wound so have drawn around it to see if it grows I hope it's not an infection I wanna go home

Hows things going? :flower: Are you allowed home yet?

Gonna ask admin if this thread can move to a more general area....Will also change title to:

Close age gaps ~ Please join us (or something along those lines).....

Any ideas on a good new name? :shrug:

hi i have baby boy he is gonna be 1 year on 31st march and my c-section with my daughter is scheduled for 28th march so my kiddies going to be 362 days apart!!!!

I have a 16 month old. She was about 13.5 months when we conceived this baby. There will be a 22 month (almost 23) gap.

I'm going crazy this week with 3 under 2. Ugh! Anyone want to come hold a baby or two? Pretty please?

Welcome to the new members :wave:

17thy ~ I love, love, love your Daughters name :kiss:
I would have named my LO that, but didnt want it shortened to 'Em' (long story...but have a strong dislike for someone with the name Em!:dohh:)

:hugs: Apple, I can only imagine how hard it must be for you :flower: Do you have any help?

hi i have baby boy he is gonna be 1 year on 31st march and my c-section with my daughter is scheduled for 28th march so my kiddies going to be 362 days apart!!!!

Not long to go ~ :baby::happydance:

How are you feeling, hows your prenancy going? :shrug:

:hugs: Apple, I can only imagine how hard it must be for you :flower: Do you have any help?
My mom and sister help occasionally. The real problem is that my husband has had to work a lot of evenings lately which leaves me putting my son to bed while dealing with two clingy cluster feeding babies. Last night was better though. Andrew was asleep at 8, one twin at 8:30 and then I finally got the other twin to sleep at 10.

oh darling thanx for asking I have all aches and pains you can ask for lol
carpal tunnel syndrome, spd, walking is struggle getting up from sitting position is agony, you name it!!!!!!!!!!
im just sitting every evening and moaning to my Oh how im hurting and all that and he goes "you shut up in the end of this you gonna have beautiful baby girl!!!!" or just call me moany cow!!!!!!well what can I do he is just a men!!!!!
when we found out that im pregnant again we was shocked!i fell awful for my little boy i thought that im betraying him but now i wouldnt change a thing he will have full time mate to play with!
i cant wait to meet my little girl!!!!

My mom and sister help occasionally. The real problem is that my husband has had to work a lot of evenings lately which leaves me putting my son to bed while dealing with two clingy cluster feeding babies. Last night was better though. Andrew was asleep at 8, one twin at 8:30 and then I finally got the other twin to sleep at 10.

You are amazing :thumbup:~ I find it hard enough with a toddler & one new baby :baby:

Look after yourself :flower:

oh darling thanx for asking I have all aches and pains you can ask for lol
carpal tunnel syndrome, spd, walking is struggle getting up from sitting position is agony, you name it!!!!!!!!!!
im just sitting every evening and moaning to my Oh how im hurting and all that and he goes "you shut up in the end of this you gonna have beautiful baby girl!!!!" or just call me moany cow!!!!!!well what can I do he is just a men!!!!!
when we found out that im pregnant again we was shocked!i fell awful for my little boy i thought that im betraying him but now i wouldnt change a thing he will have full time mate to play with!
i cant wait to meet my little girl!!!!

The last weeks really are the hardest in pregnancy arent they :hugs: & I think its only other woman that have been through it that can really understand ~ So feel free to moan away on here :flower:

I felt awful for my Daughter when I found out I was expecting again & I was worried the whole time, in fact, its only now my DD2 is here that I just know they are gonna love having each other :baby::hugs::baby:
My DD is just great with her little sister, she is just young enough to not have any jealous feelings & she is so gentle with her ~ It really is a lovely age gap (if very hard work in these early months!:wacko::sleep:) :winkwink:

:hugs: the end of pregnancy is so hard. Even life with 2 newborns and a toddler is easier than that.

I also felt bad for my son. I mean what a shock to go from being the only child to one of three overnight! The first 2 weeks were rough, but it's like he forgot that they haven't always been here now. There's less jealousy than I expected and most of the time he just ignores them. When he does interact he is very sweet - cuddling, holding hands and saying "oh no mom baby frying (crying)"

hi ladies, havnt had the chance to jump on it awhile- well i do, but whenever i have free time it consists of stuff like washing, napping, cleaning etc. It's been almost 3 weeks since my section and I'm feeling pretty good. My scar is real sore though, and my tummy around it is really sensitive, my clothes wipe against it and it feels like i'm rubbing it with sand paper :wacko:

Kelly- We have only gone shopping with the 2 girls once so far- My OH is home for another week yet so I havnt had to do things on my own. I have a single pram and a mei tai but i cant wear the mei Tai yet and even when i can i cant use it because the straps arnt long enough grrr so i have to get someone to extend them for me :(

My Ella is loving being a big sister. She turned 2 on friday. She gets upset when we take "the bubba" away from her lol. And she always trying to kiss her. We just got to watch her because she always trying to poke her in the face and stuff- not to hurt her, just being curious.

The baby blues hit on day 6, and have tapered off somewhat, i'm not crying every day now but still get down abit, it scared me as i had horrible pnd after having Ella and I was terrified of going down that road again. I think i'm going to be ok though.

I hope everyone else is doing good xx

Hi.... :) I was hoping I could join? :) I have two boys ten months apart (aged 7 months and 17 months) and am pregnant with my 3rd ... think there will be a 14 month gap and a 24 month gap but dates will be confirmed by US... :)

Hi.... :) I was hoping I could join? :) I have two boys ten months apart (aged 7 months and 17 months) and am pregnant with my 3rd ... think there will be a 14 month gap and a 24 month gap but dates will be confirmed by US... :)

Congrats ~ Your little boys are adorable :cloud9:

Congrats on your pregnancy, I have much respect for you...It was hard being pregnant with just one LO :flower: When is your US?

So, having the small age gap cant be that bad, as your doing it again :winkwink:

If your not on the front page, please fill in the following & i'd be happy to add you :coffee:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username:
Age gap: ~ LO Boy or Girl?
Epected LO pink,blue or yellow?

hi ladies, havnt had the chance to jump on it awhile- well i do, but whenever i have free time it consists of stuff like washing, napping, cleaning etc. It's been almost 3 weeks since my section and I'm feeling pretty good. My scar is real sore though, and my tummy around it is really sensitive, my clothes wipe against it and it feels like i'm rubbing it with sand paper :wacko:

Kelly- We have only gone shopping with the 2 girls once so far- My OH is home for another week yet so I havnt had to do things on my own. I have a single pram and a mei tai but i cant wear the mei Tai yet and even when i can i cant use it because the straps arnt long enough grrr so i have to get someone to extend them for me :(

My Ella is loving being a big sister. She turned 2 on friday. She gets upset when we take "the bubba" away from her lol. And she always trying to kiss her. We just got to watch her because she always trying to poke her in the face and stuff- not to hurt her, just being curious.

The baby blues hit on day 6, and have tapered off somewhat, i'm not crying every day now but still get down abit, it scared me as i had horrible pnd after having Ella and I was terrified of going down that road again. I think i'm going to be ok though.

I hope everyone else is doing good xx

Happy belated 2nd Birthday to Ella :cake:

How are you feeling now :flower: Lovely to hear from you

Your LO is totally adorable :baby::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g