'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

me too!! Isaiah will be 7 months on the 13th and i am pregnant again they tell me about 5 wks.. we were on birth conttol annnnd i was breastfeeding... guess somethings are meant to be.

My daughter will be 7 months tomorrow :D

I am 9 weeks pregnant!

audrey is 9.5 months and i just found out today that im expecting #2, im about 5.5 weeks pregnant right now :)

Abi is 14 months and I'm 10wks, not too bad a gap but sooner than we were expecting! I'm really struggling with the 6.30 starts every morning and the not sleeping great at night!

Charlie is 11 months and Im 7 weeks pregnant again, really struggling this time with bad sickness and dizzyness which isnt great when Charlie is trying to walk and wanting my full attention! spend most of the day with my head down the loo!!!:dohh:

Heya Kelly :hugs:

It is nice to see many others that will have a small age gap.

I am 20 weeks prgnant today and Amber is 8 months...by the time this baby exit the sunroof I will have a 12.5 month gap!!

Hello to everyone that has joined this thread :wave: Lovely to hear from you & hopefully we can support one another :flower:

My youngest is 6 months, and im 8 weeks pregnant too! Ive been coping with tiredness ok over the last few weeks, since OH was getting up to do the 6am feed... but, he upped and left yesterday, and i'm already struggling really badly!! Probably doesn't help that I'm having awful trouble sleeping too tho lol

Hiya :wave: Im so sorry to read your Hubby has upped & left, do you mean you have split? :shrug: Tell me to mind my own business if you like!

audrey is 9.5 months and i just found out today that im expecting #2, im about 5.5 weeks pregnant right now :)

Many Congratulations on just finding out your expecting! :happydance:

Charlie is 11 months and Im 7 weeks pregnant again, really struggling this time with bad sickness and dizzyness which isnt great when Charlie is trying to walk and wanting my full attention! spend most of the day with my head down the loo!!!:dohh:

.....Arrggghhh, me too :sick: :wacko: Ive never had the dizzyness so badly before & at 5.30am, its not good :nope:

Lets hope it passes for us soon :hugs:

Heya Kelly :hugs:

It is nice to see many others that will have a small age gap.

I am 20 weeks prgnant today and Amber is 8 months...by the time this baby exit the sunroof I will have a 12.5 month gap!!

Hiya ~ So pleased to see you on this thread :yipee:

Now your half-way through your pregnancy, how are you finding things? :shrug: Have you had your 20 week scan yet?

Girls ~ What do you think about having this thread moved to a different section, so that ladies at all stages of pregnancy can join in? :shrug:

Let me know what you think :coffee:

:bunny:

My scan is tomorrow, although we had private ones at 16 and 18 weeks with babybond :haha:

I feel great!! This has by far been my easiest pregnancy out of my 3 :happydance: long may it continue that way!!

My scan is tomorrow, although we had private ones at 16 and 18 weeks with babybond :haha:

I feel great!! This has by far been my easiest pregnancy out of my 3 :happydance: long may it continue that way!!

:wohoo: Good luck for your scan tommorow

Mines not until 4th August & then a 16wk babybond gender scan :pink::blue:

Have you found out the sex of your new LO :shrug:

Im so glad you are feeling good this pregnancy :thumbup: Wish I could say the same, today has been my worst day ~ :sick:

My kids are 16 months apart (now 5 & 6) and they are great friends. I'm now having a third, but I love the close age gap between my kids. They play together all the time and it does get easier with time. We wer also in and out of diapers much quicker than people who spaced out their kids more. They are still in diapers with their second. Enjoy your babies!

My kids are 16 months apart (now 5 & 6) and they are great friends. I'm now having a third, but I love the close age gap between my kids. They play together all the time and it does get easier with time. We wer also in and out of diapers much quicker than people who spaced out their kids more. They are still in diapers with their second. Enjoy your babies!

Hello :wave:

I notice your two kiddies that are close together are a Boy & a Girl ~ Do you think they are just as close as if they were the same gender? :shrug:

Hello to everyone that has joined this thread :wave: Lovely to hear from you & hopefully we can support one another :flower:

My youngest is 6 months, and im 8 weeks pregnant too! Ive been coping with tiredness ok over the last few weeks, since OH was getting up to do the 6am feed... but, he upped and left yesterday, and i'm already struggling really badly!! Probably doesn't help that I'm having awful trouble sleeping too tho lol

Hiya :wave: Im so sorry to read your Hubby has upped & left, do you mean you have split? :shrug: Tell me to mind my own business if you like!

[/SIZE]

Yeah we split up a couple of days ago.. he sudden;y decided that he couldn't hack the family lifestyle, and left about 5 minutes later!

[/SIZE]

Yeah we split up a couple of days ago.. he sudden;y decided that he couldn't hack the family lifestyle, and left about 5 minutes later!

wow. i am so sorry! men sometimes... :-/ i hope that you are doing well and coping with everything as well as possible!

Thanks.. I'm coping as well as can be expected, luckily i'm real close with my older kids dad, so he's doing as much as he can to help out at the moment! :)

Ju-bubbs...I hope he comes around, and you can sort things out, if that is what you want.

Kelly...it was a gender scan we had at babybond...(not telling family the gender, so it's hush hush other than on here) but after 2 step daughters...and 2 daughter's of our own...we are having a baby BOY!!!! :happydance:

Hey ladies im 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow and my DD is 9 months, im soooo nervous about coping as there will be a 16 month age gap! ah well too late to worry now!! xxx

Im so sorry ~:hugs: What a shock for you at such an important time of your life :hugs: Had you been together long :shrug:

Kelly...it was a gender scan we had at babybond...(not telling family the gender, so it's hush hush other than on here) but after 2 step daughters...and 2 daughter's of our own...we are having a baby BOY!!!! :happydance:

:yipee: :wohoo: :blue: :dance: :happydance: :blue::headspin::loopy:

Im sooooo happy for you ~ Many Congrats :cloud9: Mayby that is why you are having such a different pregnancy :thumbup:

Hey ladies im 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow and my DD is 9 months, im soooo nervous about coping as there will be a 16 month age gap! ah well too late to worry now!! xxx

Thats just what I keep telling myself! :haha: We will cope, we have no choice! :flower:

I speak from experience! My boys, now 7 & 6 were born 16 months apart. Yes, you will be exhausted, yes you will spend what feels like a lifetime surrounded by nappies and bottles BUT, they are now so close! It really is true, they will be friends for life. Sure, they have the odd spat now and again & drive me nuts; but after having the same thoughts about whether the oldest was losing out on infancy and would resent the youngest, I can honestly say it all works out! Eldest refused to address the youngest as anything other than 'baby' for the first 3 months, lol. I even started an undergraduate degree when youngest was 10 weeks so I had mixed emotions about that too, but now having been through it all, it really does work out like people say - so hang in there! Incidentally, neither of them know yet about their impending sibling, but again, at least they have each other to go through it all with :)

Happy to help! Not sure about the different gender thing being an issue, I'm sure it certainly helped that they were both boys & into the same things but that's only been my experience. Hopefully someone who has had a girl & boy close together will get in touch soon :hugs:

Also, sorry for the delayed response! Had youngests birthday party today so have been scurrying around sorting things for that. Hope you are well, I am currently suffering from a bout of self induced indigestion - it though ;)

Aww ~ Thankyou for that lovely post :flower: That was just what the Doctor ordered :winkwink:

Im so glad your Boys are so close :hugs: I do wonder if this new LO is a Boy if my DD will be so close, rather than if it is another Girl? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->