'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

[QUOT

Happy to help! Not sure about the different gender thing being an issue, I'm sure it certainly helped that they were both boys & into the same things but that's only been my experience. Hopefully someone who has had a girl & boy close together will get in touch soon :hugs:

Also, sorry for the delayed response! Had youngests birthday party today so have been scurrying around sorting things for that. Hope you are well, I am currently suffering from a bout of self induced indigestion - it was worth it though ;p

Sorry! Have cut&pasted my reply above as managed to reply in the middle of the previous post :-/ Total iPhone fail :dohh:

Happy to help! Not sure about the different gender thing being an issue, I'm sure it certainly helped that they were both boys & into the same things but that's only been my experience. Hopefully someone who has had a girl & boy close together will get in touch soon :hugs:

Also, sorry for the delayed response! Had youngests birthday party today so have been scurrying around sorting things for that. Hope you are well, I am currently suffering from a bout of self induced indigestion - it though ;)

Im hoping for another Girl ~ But of course be happy with a Boy :flower:

:bunny: Happy Birthday to your LO :cake:

My DH made me dinner tonight (this rarely happens btw) :munch: He bought it to me (un-expectadly) & I nearly threw up :sick:

I felt sooooo bad :dohh:

Yeah we split up a couple of days ago.. he sudden;y decided that he couldn't hack the family lifestyle, and left about 5 minutes later!

Im so sorry ~:hugs: What a shock for you at such an important time of your life :hugs: Had you been together long :shrug:
[/SIZE]

Nah, we only got together about a week before I got pregnant, tho we've known each other for about 8 years now! Getting pregnant was our first time and we got completely carried away, typically it was on a friday night before a bank holiday monday so was too late to take the MAP by the tie docs was open!

As much as I really, really hate myself for even thinking it, let alone saying it, I suggested a termination to him since we only just got together, but he convinced me to keep it and that we'd manage ok.. then changes his mind a few weeks later!
Tho I am still very glad I didn't get a termination, id have never forgiven myself, no matter how hard its gunna be!

Nah, we only got together about a week before I got pregnant, tho we've known each other for about 8 years now! Getting pregnant was our first time and we got completely carried away, typically it was on a friday night before a bank holiday monday so was too late to take the MAP by the tie docs was open!

As much as I really, really hate myself for even thinking it, let alone saying it, I suggested a termination to him since we only just got together, but he convinced me to keep it and that we'd manage ok.. then changes his mind a few weeks later!
Tho I am still very glad I didn't get a termination, id have never forgiven myself, no matter how hard its gunna be!

Of course its Ok to think that way ~ :hugs: You were in shock

Things will be Ok for you ~ Better to be a strong single mummy than be with someone who doesnt want to be there :hugs:

We're all here for you :hugs:

My son is 13 months now...I am not coping with the tiredness very well, especially since my husband works night shift and isn't much help with that. Sometimes I wonder why we let this happen again so soon but God has a plan for us!! It will all work out!

Hi hun thought id share:) my son is 15 months now so will be a month off two when this new bubba is born:) good luck to you i think all of us with little ones already will need it but at the same time we will be fine!:)

My son is 13 months now...I am not coping with the tiredness very well, especially since my husband works night shift and isn't much help with that. Sometimes I wonder why we let this happen again so soon but God has a plan for us!! It will all work out!

Hi LakensMommy :wave:

I remember you from 'Autumn Acorns' :winkwink: Seems we have 3 graduates now :haha:

Its mostly in the early morning when im suddendy sruck with 'im crazy ~ what the heck am I doing!' :wacko:

baby 2 and baby 3 are 12 months apart. was the easiest age gap. the baby still slept so i could sleep when she did, then once the younger one was born she was walking so we could play while i fed the baby.

baby 2 and baby 3 are 12 months apart. was the easiest age gap. the baby still slept so i could sleep when she did, then once the younger one was born she was walking so we could play while i fed the baby.

Thanks ~ A very positive post :thumbup:

Yep. My son will just turn 2 when the twins are born.

My kids are 16 months apart (now 5 & 6) and they are great friends. I'm now having a third, but I love the close age gap between my kids. They play together all the time and it does get easier with time. We wer also in and out of diapers much quicker than people who spaced out their kids more. They are still in diapers with their second. Enjoy your babies!

Hello :wave:

I notice your two kiddies that are close together are a Boy & a Girl ~ Do you think they are just as close as if they were the same gender? :shrug:

Yes, maybe they'd be even closer since they'd like the same girl/boy toys. But, as it is, they do play a lot together, as well as separate off once in a while. It's been fun watching them grow up. I just wanted to pop on an give some encouragement since I've been there! We're glad we planned them close. Actually, I'm a little worried about my 5+ year age gap with the new one, but the kids really want a baby and I'm sure it will all work out.

So then ladies, what are we all planning in the way of double pushchairs!? I thought chosing a single one was hard enough!! lol

I have ordered my pram :happydance: we went for the baby jogger double citiy mini select.

Yes, maybe they'd be even closer since they'd like the same girl/boy toys. But, as it is, they do play a lot together, as well as separate off once in a while. It's been fun watching them grow up. I just wanted to pop on an give some encouragement since I've been there! We're glad we planned them close. Actually, I'm a little worried about my 5+ year age gap with the new one, but the kids really want a baby and I'm sure it will all work out.

Ahh, thanks for letting us know ~ It really is encouraging :hugs:

And dont worry about your 5 year gap, my 8 year old adores his baby Sister :cloud9:

So then ladies, what are we all planning in the way of double pushchairs!? I thought chosing a single one was hard enough!! lol

.....Ohhh, I havent even thought this far! :dohh: Be good to hear what others are going for :thumbup:

I have ordered my pram :happydance: we went for the baby jogger double citiy mini select.

:yipee: Will have to go & have a nosey at this one :winkwink:

I'm also really interested to see what double's people are looking at getting! the idea of pushing around a huge double buggy is freaking me out!

The one I mentioned above that I have ordered is a side by side double, suitable from newborn...and fits through a single doorway :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->