'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Hi there! My LO will be 23 months when this one is born... I'm glad they will be close in age and able to play together once they are a bit older.

I just got another recommendation today for the baby jogger pram. I think I'll have to go shopping and have a look!

Pram wise, atm I'm considering the jane powertwin pro and strata carseat, OR, the icandy peach blossom, only downside of the icandy is its not all terrain like the jane one and i really need an all terrain one!

I have not really given prams much thought yet tbh

However when I have seen other mums pushing them around, so far I prefer the look of the ones that have a seat, under a seat iykwim? :shrug:

No one answered my previous post about getting this thread moved! :nope:

Just thought if we had it moved, we may get more ladies from all stages of pregnancy, to share tips with :thumbup:

Let me know Girls :flower:

Yeah I know which ones you mean.. I'm not keen on those ones, i want one that I can fit the new babys car seat onto as well as a seat for my older baby, and it doesn't look like you can do that with those ones! Plus, when they get a bit older, one of them will be stuck with the most boring view lol!
I'm only thinking about it now coz I need to save hard to get it, so just want to know what sort of amount im needing to save!

As for moving the thread, sounds like a good idea to me!

I've ordered a phil and teds explorer in apple so I can use it now for Amelia and further in to the pregnancy we're going to order the doubles kit :)

Hi :hi: My daughter is 16 months so she will be 2 exactly when this bubs in born :)

Aww, my 2nd baby was exactly 2 (well 2 and 3 days lol) when my 3rd was born.. that was a really lovely age gap, she was just old enough to get involved! She had her own little doll, and used to feed and change her doll whenever I was feeding/changing the baby.. she litrally coppoed everything I did with the baby, she loved it!

Aww thats so sweet, Ella has dolls, she feeds them bottles i'm trying to teach her how to put a nappy on it haha

If you start teaching now, she'll be expert enough to change babys nappies when he/she arrives!!:haha:

Yeah I know which ones you mean.. I'm not keen on those ones, i want one that I can fit the new babys car seat onto as well as a seat for my older baby, and it doesn't look like you can do that with those ones! Plus, when they get a bit older, one of them will be stuck with the most boring view lol!
I'm only thinking about it now coz I need to save hard to get it, so just want to know what sort of amount im needing to save!

As for moving the thread, sounds like a good idea to me!

Oh yeah, thats a good point about those pushchairs :thumbup: As I said, not really thought about it too much yet! :haha:

I've ordered a phil and teds explorer in apple so I can use it now for Amelia and further in to the pregnancy we're going to order the doubles kit :)

Ohhh, off to have a looky at this one :winkwink:

Hi :hi: My daughter is 16 months so she will be 2 exactly when this bubs in born :)

Hiya :wave: Lovely to have you join us :flower: & congrats :cloud9:

Aww thats so sweet, Ella has dolls, she feeds them bottles i'm trying to teach her how to put a nappy on it haha

.....Good idea, do you think we can teach them to do the night feeds :rofl:

Hey I found your thread!!! Well back here again I'm 4 weeks pregnant and I have a 6 month old. Will have a read through the whole thread later but good luck to u all xx

Hey I found your thread!!! Well back here again I'm 4 weeks pregnant and I have a 6 month old. Will have a read through the whole thread later but good luck to u all xx

:wohoo: Glad you found us :yipee:

Hi :) my LO is 5 months and I got a BFP yesterday!!
Very excited but also a bit scared!! x

Got the old headache.... All day!! You?x

I have very tense shoulder & neck muscles, before I found I was expecting I was on tablets to help....So now its worse than ever!

I feel nausea every day, but thankfully no sick :sick:

Tiredness is the worst thing for me, im usually in bed early & so am missing spending time with DH :nope:

There will be max 22 months between my toddler and LO. I'm really looking forward to having 2 close in age.

My symptoms - nausea, very tired and needing to get up to wee in the early hours.

I'm just feeling REALLY sick all day at the moment! Tiredness tends to kick in at at around 2.30.. just in time for the school run!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->