'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

iv been getting better at crochet baby hats iv made 2 in the past 2days and now on my third but a puff stitch ill post some pics soon x

Aww thanks everyone, I got it off eBay :)
Charlie, your little men are too adorable!

My babies

https://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l474/cas_cas83/c9586269.jpg

Zac

https://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l474/cas_cas83/24a30ff7.jpg

Poppy

https://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l474/cas_cas83/e2b30c43.jpg

Aww ~ Just love them, seeing Brothers & Sisters together is adorable :cloud9:

Would anyone be interested in joining a facebook group ~ 'Little ones close in Age'? :coffee:

May I join you? A but late, but my boys are fifteen months apart; ted was six months when we fell with Willem, totally planned. Now, they're just two, and almost ten months, and they love love love each other, and I love having them so close in age! Xx

Sassy - Poppy and Zac are gorgeous! :)

Kelly - I'd be up for joining one :)

I know i haven't posted in here much, but I'd join a fb group too :)

Also, question for you ladies....I'm worried about how I am going to be able reach over to get Connor in and out of his crib when I am huge in a few months...is it really that bad? Am I over thinking it? Any tips? Thanks ladies! :flower:

Hopefully, by that point he'll be able to stand up and you can pick him up :)

Thanks :) He can stand up now and usually stands up when I pick him up, so I guess it is putting him down that I'm more worried about? He's usually almost asleep by the time i put him down, so very floppy and I have to reach down to lay him down. Though I suppose this may change as he gets older?

It's awkward with a huge bump, but I think you just forget the bump is there - I sort of just slide Henry down if that makes sense? :)

I'm sure I'm over thinking it! And as the bump grows I'll probably just get used to it and forget about it like you said :)

I can't believe my little Ruby is 4 months old! Where does time go?!

How are you all doing? :)

Crazy huh, Zac's 2 months today! Has flown by!

I'm okay ta, Zac's sleeping like a dream and goes to bed at 19:30 so I've for my evening back.

How are you and kiddies?x

I hate but love how quick the newborn stage goes. I love how they start learning how to do things and gain a personality BUT I hate how they're not so little and diddy anymore. Goes tooooo quick!!!

I'm good thanks - walking is getting harder now, as in I walk into town, the park and back home again etc, sit down and when I try to stand my hips and lower back kill :-/ We also took Stephen's dummy away today - just went cold turkey. HV said she was worried his speech isn't 'clear' yet - but he's not even 2 yet?! He can say words and does try to put sentences together, but she thinks it's time to get rid for the benefit of his teeth and for his speech. Not going to lie but taking it away has improved his speech already .. in just one day - he's speaking more, making an effort to say things etc. Just dreaded bedtime, as he is so dependent on it, but we had 15 minutes crying before he just settled down. . . . may have a long night ahead of us yet ;)

How are you Erin?

sassy - yay to evening time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"