'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Probably a very small wedding as we don't know a lot of people! :haha: I'm now looking at wedding venues but we have no idea if we're having it in Cardiff, London or bloody Timbucktoo! We definitely haven't thought this through. We decided to get married on May 4th next year which is our six year anniversary together and it'd be a year after we got engaged, but we only picked that date because it was our anniversary and happened to fall on a Saturday - brilliant, or so we thought! We really don't want the stress of raising a toddler, a baby and planning a wedding in nine months!

Wow lucky you, she's sleeping right through already? I'm jealous!

Zac weighs 13lb already :rofl:

Will you get married in church or pick a be he that does everything in one place? Finding the venue is obviously the main thing, then of course your dress.x

We'll probably go for a venue that does it all, as neither of us are religious nor have we been christened/baptised, so not sure if we can get married in a church anyway.

To those of you who are married, what type of venue did you get married in?

Charlie, sorry to hear about the troubles at the BBQ. Some people are just awful aren't they?

Probably a very small wedding as we don't know a lot of people! :haha: I'm now looking at wedding venues but we have no idea if we're having it in Cardiff, London or bloody Timbucktoo! We definitely haven't thought this through. We decided to get married on May 4th next year which is our six year anniversary together and it'd be a year after we got engaged, but we only picked that date because it was our anniversary and happened to fall on a Saturday - brilliant, or so we thought! We really don't want the stress of raising a toddler, a baby and planning a wedding in nine months!

congrats have you been dress searching yet x

Wow lucky you, she's sleeping right through already? I'm jealous!

Zac weighs 13lb already :rofl:

she started to sleep through about 5weeks old :happydance: she loves her milk!! x

Hayden loves his milk too, except he has to drink it all night too! Well it's just a dream feed about 11 then 1 more bottle between 2-4... But that's him 6-6:30 ish generally. He was 18,15 4 weeks ago, god knows what he is now!

YoungNImum - not at all! We've only just realised how close the wedding supposedly is so now we're starting to panic haha. We haven't announced the date to anyone as we'd actually decided on it on a whim, so it can be changed without a problem thankfully!

Hayden loves his milk too, except he has to drink it all night too! Well it's just a dream feed about 11 then 1 more bottle between 2-4... But that's him 6-6:30 ish generally. He was 18,15 4 weeks ago, god knows what he is now!

i used to give rosalie a feed at 12, then at 5wks decided to let her sleep through from her 8feed an thats when she started to sleep right through x

YoungNImum - not at all! We've only just realised how close the wedding supposedly is so now we're starting to panic haha. We haven't announced the date to anyone as we'd actually decided on it on a whim, so it can be changed without a problem thankfully!

ohh thats got to be amazing trying on loads of beautiful dress's! x

sassy your kiddies are stunning aswell love zac's pink suit mr cool! x

We'll probably go for a venue that does it all, as neither of us are religious nor have we been christened/baptised, so not sure if we can get married in a church anyway.

To those of you who are married, what type of venue did you get married in?

Charlie, sorry to hear about the troubles at the BBQ. Some people are just awful aren't they?

We got married in an old barn, and had the meal/reception all there too, there was also loads of rooms for people to stay over so it was perfect!

When you gonna start dress shopping? Most people love it, I hated it!x

Morning girls,

Did you all have a good night? We did, Zac only woke at 1, so glad were down to 1 feed a night now but to be honest he doesn't even take much, maybe 3ozs so he's definately not really hungry!

Any plans today? We're off to see the olympic torch.xx

Morrrrning! I went to bed late last night (OH didn't et in from work until about half 12ish). Then I found Stephen was asleep in there (cheeky monkey!), so we had to sleep with him all night and Henry woke up at half 6 ... *yaaaaaaawn!* Not sure what we're going to do today - maybe avoid the MIL lol

oooh where is it today Sassy?

Yaaaay Zac!! he'll be sttn before you know it!

Well I didn't dream feed Hayden last night, he was down at 6:30, woke at 8&10 but just for a quick cuddle and a dummy. Didnt wake for a feed 5oz til 4:30 and slept til 7:30! Will definitely not dream feed him tonight again I think!

When you basically pick them up when they are asleep and feed them! Worked wonders with Tabitha, not so much with Hayden!

We saw the torch in hornchurch, it was a really fun day out with loads going on!

Dream feeding hasn't worked for Zac either, worked a treat for pops though!

Hope you've all had a good day, Monday tomorrow booooooo!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->