'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

My youngest will be 1yr and 1 week if sproglet arrives on time.

Sorry for your loss, OH lost his dad 5 years ago and but it still feels like yesterday, I hope you have lots of happy memories of him to help you through this time.

All good here :thumbup:

10 weeks left til baby exits via the sunroof :haha:

How is everyone?

Sorry for your loss Kelly, I've not been in this thread for a while, and was hoping to come back to lots of good updates! I hope you're coping a little better now :hugs:

I have a gender scan this week too, so so excited!

My youngest will be 1yr and 1 week if sproglet arrives on time.

Sorry for your loss, OH lost his dad 5 years ago and but it still feels like yesterday, I hope you have lots of happy memories of him to help you through this time.

Thankyou for your kind words :hugs:

Welcome to the thread & Congrats :happydance:

All good here :thumbup:

10 weeks left til baby exits via the sunroof :haha:

How is everyone?

Eeeek! Only 10 weeks left! :baby: How are you feeling? :shrug:

Sorry for your loss Kelly, I've not been in this thread for a while, and was hoping to come back to lots of good updates! I hope you're coping a little better now :hugs:

I have a gender scan this week too, so so excited!

Thankyou for your kind words :hugs:

When is your gender scan? :shrug: Have you any inkling which gender you may be having? :shrug:

Mine is Thursday evening! Absolutely no idea what so ever tbh!! I knew my last one was a girl straight away!

Mine is Thursday evening! Absolutely no idea what so ever tbh!! I knew my last one was a girl straight away!

Exciting :dance: Good luck for Thursday :happydance:

I really have no idea with this one either ~ Cravings arent pointing me in a particular direction either! :dohh:

Please take a look at my thread & poll lovely Ladies :kiss:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/734244-pink-blue.html

hi ladies! :wave:
I just wanted to join you all!
I currently have a 12 month old and i am due Feb 23rd!

I feel great Kelly :happydance: How are you?

Exciting with all of these gender scans coming up!!

I feel great Kelly :happydance: How are you?

Exciting with all of these gender scans coming up!!

Wow ~ Your pregnancy has gone so well, its enough to make you broody! :haha:

Im not too bad thankyou ~ Really tired, should have an early night :sleep: but then dont feel that ive had any 'me time' :dohh:

This has been my easiest pregnancy out of the 3!! I obviously carry the genders completely differently :haha:

No pain or problems either from my c-section scar, which is great :thumbup:

Awww, if you need to grab an early night and sleep, do so!!...I am in bed at 10 most night's as Amber wants us to start the day at 6am :dohh:

I am starting to get a little scared at the thought of being a mum to 3 little people, especially with the two youngest being so close in age...eeekkkss!!

This has been my easiest pregnancy out of the 3!! I obviously carry the genders completely differently :haha:

No pain or problems either from my c-section scar, which is great :thumbup:

Awww, if you need to grab an early night and sleep, do so!!...I am in bed at 10 most night's as Amber wants us to start the day at 6am :dohh:

I am starting to get a little scared at the thought of being a mum to 3 little people, especially with the two youngest being so close in age...eeekkkss!!

Well, hopefully your little Boy is as good for Mummy when he is here, as what he is whilst in your womb :baby::thumbup:

ugh. vomited this morning :sick: i really thought i was done with that last week :(
i felt bad bc Isaiah was crying, but i couldn't help it...

How is everyone doing? :wave: How are you coping with things like carrying car seats? :shrug:

I had my first midwife appointment a few weeks back, I walked in with my DD in her car seat :baby:

& said hello then gave my name...

The midwife looked at me like I was dumb :loopy: & said we dont see babies of that age here, you need to see the health visitor! :dohh:

I was like 'im here for this one' pointing at my belly! :haha:

hey! Oh thats quite funny :haha: i bet she felt stupid after that.

I'm doing pretty good thankyou, just found out my bump is a pink one :cloud9:

hey! Oh thats quite funny :haha: i bet she felt stupid after that.

I'm doing pretty good thankyou, just found out my bump is a pink one :cloud9:

:yipee: Congrats on the :pink: bump :yipee:

Im thinking of having a tally on the front page of all our names, dob's of LO's & due dates of new LO's :baby::baby:

What do you guys think, I hope it will make more people come back & chat, this thread seems to go stale! :dohh:

I know that I find it really helpful talking to others that are going through the same things :hugs:

that sounds great! Although i have no idea when little miss will get here it all depends on her growth if i need any intervention or not lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->