'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

No symptoms here yet :)
With my last pregnancy my only bad symptom was the godawful heartburn... not looking forward to that again!!!
Did any of you ladies have a section for your last one?
I had an emergency section and i'm really worried that my body isn't in good enough shape to carry a baby... I have the doc on Wednesday so i'll ask her but i'd prefer to hear from ladies who have been in my situation :)
But saying that i'm not far off a size 10, in good health etc etc...

There will be max 22 months between my toddler and LO. I'm really looking forward to having 2 close in age.

My symptoms - nausea, very tired and needing to get up to wee in the early hours.

:wave: Lovely to have you join us ~ Congratulations :cloud9:

Think we have the exact same symptoms! :winkwink:

I'm just feeling REALLY sick all day at the moment! Tiredness tends to kick in at at around 2.30.. just in time for the school run!! lol

Ahh, yes.....The tiredness really does start to kick in then doesnt it! :sleep:

No symptoms here yet :)
With my last pregnancy my only bad symptom was the godawful heartburn... not looking forward to that again!!!
Did any of you ladies have a section for your last one?
I had an emergency section and i'm really worried that my body isn't in good enough shape to carry a baby... I have the doc on Wednesday so i'll ask her but i'd prefer to hear from ladies who have been in my situation :)
But saying that i'm not far off a size 10, in good health etc etc...

Yes, I have had 3 csections now, this will be the first one ive had so close together though ~ Little nervous, however my Nurse told me the only time they would really worry is if I was trying for a vbac, as there is a chance of rupture during the strain of labour.....Let us know what your Doctor says though :flower:

Really dont want to speak too soon, but my nausea isnt as bad today :happydance: Its usually hell in the mornings

Fingers crossed :winkwink: There is hope for us all!

Hi Girls :wave:

Hows everyone doing? :flower:

My MS has eased alot, which is great....But I am still really tired :sleep:

Exciting news though....My scan is in 6 days :yipee: See my countdown ticker :winkwink:

hello :hi:

My goodness it's tireing with a toddler. i have been in and out of hospital with hyperemesis and running around after my 16 month old is hard work. She has just entered the "climbing stage" :dohh: lots of fun, but i just wish i had the energy to play with her more right now :(

Hi Girls :wave:

Hows everyone doing? :flower:

My MS has eased alot, which is great....But I am still really tired :sleep:

Exciting news though....My scan is in 6 days :yipee: See my countdown ticker :winkwink:

yay for scan :dance:

Yey ~ We have been moved to 'pregnancy groups & discussions' :yipee:

hi there i have dd1 who was 17 weeks when i got prgnant with dd2 who was 11 weeks when i got pregnant with number three lol i am noe 8 weeks preg with 1 16 month old and a 4 month old the biggest age gap beween no1 and no3 24 months lol
have bad ms fe tired and just having to get on with it

hi there i have dd1 who was 17 weeks when i got prgnant with dd2 who was 11 weeks when i got pregnant with number three lol i am noe 8 weeks preg with 1 16 month old and a 4 month old the biggest age gap beween no1 and no3 24 months lol
have bad ms fe tired and just having to get on with it

Hello :wave: Welcome

You have lots of small age gaps ~ How do you find it? :shrug:

Well at the moment i have 2 dds 55 wees apart and its ok its not so good feeling sick all he time but i eventualy want 6 kids and am nearly half way there i can still get out the house early lol . i try to take the kids out evry day so my ldest oesnt get board i dont think its much different having 2 under 2 will have to see what three under three are like lol not sure i have enough hands as right now i cope quit well with oe under each arm

Anyone have scans coming up? :shrug:

Im extra looking forward to mine ~ As I still cant really believe im pregnant! :dohh:

lol don't worry hun that is how i felt with my 1st bub. until i heard the heartbeat at 10 weeks then i was abit more confident but come scan day I was sure they were going to tell me i wasn't pregnant afterall :haha:

It's abit different this time though as i have already had a scan and seen the heartbeat so it's not a case of IS there a baby it will be more I hope the baby is ok eeeeeeeek, such a worry full time :dohh:

i had a scan last wee saw hb and everything but baby was messuring small but i do normally have small babies, i know this sounds mad but i thin its small because they havent seen the twin yet lol have another scan on 30th aug

i had a scan last wee saw hb and everything but baby was messuring small but i do normally have small babies, i know this sounds mad but i thin its small because they havent seen the twin yet lol have another scan on 30th aug

lol do u want twins? I'm sure they wouldve seen a twin if there was one hun :hugs:

lol do u want twins? I'm sure they wouldve seen a twin if there was one hun :hugs:

me and dh would love twins lol was just worried about the baby being small as my dates are correct regardless of what the dr thinks we only did it once last month lol

My DD is now sleeping until about 6-6.30am :sleep: Which is great

However im still totally shattered & if I dont sleep when she naps ~ By 3pm im ready to drop! :wacko:

How is everyone else coping? :shrug:

My LO slept from 8.30 last night till 8.30 this morning. i dont know how the heck that happened though i guess it was just a oncer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->