'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

I read that as months :haha: Had to go back and see weeks. Now Im curious to the closest in age kids ever born? Google here I come!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...orn-record-breaking-gap-just-half-months.html

6 1/2 months!! She got pregnant at 3 weeks postpartum?? I wouldve slapped my OH he even offered sex at 3 weeks pp :haha:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...orn-record-breaking-gap-just-half-months.html

6 1/2 months!! She got pregnant at 3 weeks postpartum?? I wouldve slapped my OH he even offered sex at 3 weeks pp :haha:

Wow! That is pretty crazy!

:haha:

I heard about this one lady that was pregnant w twins. She went into labor and deliervered one of them and then her labor stopped. She didnt want intervention since everything was ok. Her labor didnt start back up until a week and a half later and thats when she deliervered the secind twin.

:haha:

I heard about this one lady that was pregnant w twins. She went into labor and deliervered one of them and then her labor stopped. She didnt want intervention since everything was ok. Her labor didnt start back up until a week and a half later and thats when she deliervered the secind twin.

:shock:

That sucks. I was glad to have only one labour for both babies ... it would be so weird (and exhausting!) to be full term pregnant, breastfeeding a newborn and healing from birth all at the same time. :shock:

Hey all it's been awhile since I posted in here. My name is Amanda n my babies r13 months n 3 days apart. Both girls aaryella who will b 22 months on the 19th n angelyca who will b 9 months on the 22nd. How r all u ladies..

Can I join? My baby is due March 2014, 13 months after my daughter was born.

How are you all Ladies :kiss: Im sorry I dont get on much, but I know we are all in the same situation and understand

I am setting up the facebook 'Little ones close in age' group and will let you know when its ready :winkwink:

:coffee:

Some questions:

What are you finding hard right now?

What are you enjoying most?

I can't find it Kelly, can you please send the direct link via private message? Thanks. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->