'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Ours have gone through stages. At first our toddler was sweet and helpful to baby, then he was mean, now hes 50/50. They play together well and really are attached to each other but there is those times I hear my toddler screaming "NOOO MINE!!" and Ill go in to baby crying. Early it was tug o war with a toy car. Since Anthony is the baby he doesnt quite understand when he isnt being nice, like ALWAYS pulling Dominic's hair or snatching toys from him. But Ive noticed when I scold either one the other way is smiling! So I assume they like seeing the other one in trouble :winkwink:

Ours have gone through stages. At first our toddler was sweet and helpful to baby, then he was mean, now hes 50/50. They play together well and really are attached to each other but there is those times I hear my toddler screaming "NOOO MINE!!" and Ill go in to baby crying. Early it was tug o war with a toy car. Since Anthony is the baby he doesnt quite understand when he isnt being nice, like ALWAYS pulling Dominic's hair or snatching toys from him. But Ive noticed when I scold either one the other way is smiling! So I assume they like seeing the other one in trouble :winkwink:

:haha: They sound awesome!

Most days they are! We were blessed with two pretty good boys. There has been the hard times for sure and those times they are both clingy and crying but the other days its perfection

Love the names Anthony and Dominic :thumbup: We are going with Robert but they were on the list, and definitely still are if we have any more boys :)

Thanks! Dominic was Dominic before he was even conceived :haha: We couldnt make up our mind for #2 so we took all our choices and put them in a hat and let Dominic take two out. And he happened to pick Anthony and Lucas. So for a long time we were going to do Lucas Anthony..but last minute he turned to Anthony Lucas :winkwink:

Nice!

Originally we were thinking Anthony Robert, but DH really favored Robert as a first name. Then we were thinking Robert Anthony, but I want to save Anthony for another first name down the road if we have another boy. Now we don't have a middle name. Considering Robert Douglas since Douglas is my dad's name, but I don't know if I love it.

agree with daddiesgift mine r 13 months apart n it's not that hard I love every minute of it. Actually when we have our next one we r in like four years we r going to have two close in age again lol.

That was our plan as well. Actually #2 was a total surprise but since we are having two close together or current plan is to wait until #1 turns 5 and then decide if we will ttc two more close in age or be done. It depends where we are financially.

That's good they mostly get along. My mom and aunt are 15 months apart and hate each other; they always have. My aunt has even threatened to kill my mom. It's bad. Hoping Abigail and Aidan aren't like that!!

I think our boys love each other but at this age it is really hard to tell. You can tell the jealousy is there no matter how much we try not to treat them different or give the other attention more than the other. But there is times that they cry when the other has to go to bed, or they look for each other. They love each other but they are sibilings so they have their days!

At 3.5 my son constantly says he loves his baby sisters (19 months). ALL the time. And he hugs and kisses them (though they often run away :haha:). They fight a little, but in general the three of them get along really well together. My son has never really seemed jealous. He was barely 2 when they were born and doesn't remember before they arrived. We do try to take each kid of individual outings to make them feel special, but they spend 90% of the time together and share almost everything (toys, snacks, water bottles ect). They each have their own special things like a stuffed animal or blankie, but in general everything is communal. I let my son put stuff in his room if he doesn't want the twins wrecking it, but he rarely does it.

It was confirmed at my scan today that I'm having a boy :dance: Very excited!

Hi everyone! Not been on here in a while!! Can't believe so many are pregnant. It's making me mega broody!!!

:wave: Hi ladies!

Hope I can join you, my son is almost 10 months old and I am almost 6 weeks pregnant, so in theory they will be almost 18 months apart. But since #1 was born at 36+3, you never know!

Woot! TR is here!!

Kelly, can you add us to the front page, pretty please? <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back