Little Rant!!

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
:dust::dust::dust:

hey ladies ive noticed the forum isnt as friendly as it was when i first joined back in 2009 :wacko: which makes me really sad.:cry:

i have just seen a post where a ladie said there feeling really low etc 19 reads not one reply correct me if im wrong but thats a little upsetting really were here to support each other and be there not read and run and ignore.I realise on some posts you cannot comment as its something You do not know a lot about but remember peoples feelings when you click on and read then go!! ( it takes 2 secs to say something)

Sorry if im going on but I feel very strongly about making people feel welcome!!

Lets have some pma and baby dust for our 2011 bfp xxxxxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:kiss:

I agree with you there, its disheartening especially if you are looking for advice.

yes very ladies i find it so sad xx

let all stick together team sticky hehe

I have almost stopped coming on here as posted about 7 things and pretty much always have the same situation. I see the support some people get and wish we could al do the same for each other as it means a great deal x

hi i joined in 2009 also and have noticed coming back again lately that alot of posts are going unanswered and it never used to be like that its such a shame-like you say weare all here to support each other so lets see if we can change this xx babydust to all of you xx

:dust:

im glad people agreee makes me so angry sometimes!! we could just just use this thread to chat about our little questions we have etc?? what do you all think xx

thats a great idea-at least we will have a place where we know we will get an answer to all those things we are dying to ask! x

Well I had no idea what you were talking about as I was stalking another forum :) But then I went and hunted down the post first and posted there...I think.. :) I've never been here before. I just assumed this was a quiet board. Other TTC boards tend to be, there doesn't seem to be many long timers I've noticed. :( Also they tend to say things like... bah.. a year isn't that long to be trying, when you do have "those" days when you just can't bare another month... and a month seems like such a very long, long....LOOOOOONG time.

i agree i joined back when i was having my daughter and always got help. now sometimes i dont even get one answer to my questions and iv read some posts where girls are so bitchy its not right.We all just need support and sometimes questions mite sound silly to others but not to the person asking. xxx

Im just going on my lunch so willl natter away once back xxxxxxxxx

little bit about me

im 28 mc 3 times at 13 odd weeks just got the all clear from gyne to ttc again (on tuesday) whooooop just waiting for af so im cd1 xxxxx

A month is a veeerrry long time when you are sat there wondering and waiting if this is it for you and will you get your bfp-its hard and you need alot of support during that time. It has got kinda quiet around here compared to how it used to be.
I havent been here for a long while as we decided to stop trying after a mc but now we feel ready to try again so FX for us all xx

Well there seems to be quite a few of us now so hi everyone!!!

a bit about me also- My name is vikki, 32yrs old, have 4 kids,3 girls and 1 boy. My girls are 14,13 and 10 and my boy is 8. Just started trying again-first cycle after a mc back in 2009 that scared me a bit and made me not want to try again but alot has changed since then-so here we are!

hi vikki, im Amy i have 1 daughter who is 2 and we've been ttc# 2 since november didnt think it wud take this long as i fell straight away with my 1st!!! good luck everyone:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Amy! Its really difficult isnt it-especially if you fell so quickly before i suppose we kinda think we will again! But we just gotta stay positive and remember it WILL happen!!!! Good luck to you too xxx

Yes were trying allsorts tried conceive plus this cycle cos i dont get much ewcm. hope it works!!!! yes trying to stay positive and not stress is the key!

Just to add I'm Aby and we are TTC #1 thought it would be easy and I get worried and this is cycle 3 and I am 34 in May

xx

Hi aby please dont get worried - i know thats easier said than done. It will happen for you. I know how it feels though as each month passes but it will happen its just really really frustrating waiting for it to!! xx

Amy i see by your ticker you are testing in 2days? Good luck with that i hope all you have been trying this month has worked! xx keep us updated!!

i just wanted to say that i have felt welcome so far on this site! i know some sites that i have been a member of are horrible and have been victim to the "click and run"

i hope we all are able to get the support we need here! babydust to all you lovely ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->