Little Rant!!

I agree its definately less friendly than in 2009. I was a bit quiet back in my first time in TTC but read a lot of the threads. I've had a couple of things recently go unanswered but put it down to them being obscure BFing+TTC questions.

I'm currently TTC #2. Still BFing #1 and awaiting on AF / fertility returning. LO is sleeping through and I'm back at work so chances are I'll be fertile again soon. If not I'm probably gonna be one of those very few woman who have to wean compeltely to conceive. I got pregnant first cycle with #1 and I'm hoping to time it so I cathc the first egg this time!!

Hope you see your BFP soon! :)

I don't know why I am here. It's only 2dpo if I am correct... If the pain in my stomach this morning was O pain then I'm not. I posted earlier about it but meh... sadly only one person answered and they didn't know :(

I really don't want to obsess this month. I obsessed last month...found out 3 people were pregnant and was just in floods of tears when AF turned up. I think it was because we officially hit 18 months of trying too that month. The 16 day wait was ENDLESS!!!

You know I've never even gotten an evap line. What the hell is up with that? Why won't my pee make lines.

I'm sorry you girls feel that way. I for one try my best to answer everyone's questions, even when I don't know the answer, I'll look up info on the internet and post the link in hopes it answers the girls questions.

I'm new here and I think it's pretty active, I just don't think there's a lot of members for some reason. I actually think it's nice like that though, cuz it's like our own little place for just us, ya know? :) And it's easier to get to one another better.

Anyway, I'm sorry if I for one missed anyone's post! I really do like to help people and I try my best to go back to the older posts. Sometimes I post things and I don't get replies either but I always reply to people's questions lol. It's ok though, sometimes people just don't have the answers but wishing luck or whatever won't kill ya ;)

Since we're introducing ourselves, I should go ahead and say I'm Christina, I'm 25, will be married 3 years this July, I know my husband 10 years, he's 28, we have 3 kids together and 1 in heaven. We're trying for another baby, but I'm struggling with PCOS. I'm glad to have found this place cuz I notice there's a lot of girls here with PCOS so it's comforting to know you're not alone. ;)

I have been trying to get ladies to give me their responces to see what they think about the test I took this morning,

There are already 24 views, and only 3 ladies responded!(wow eh)

Its kind of heart breaking! I also try to reply to everyone, or at least let them know I am listening! :( its very upsetting, I thought I would get more people giving me their opinions..... //sigh...

Guests also count towards views, as do refreshes. So don't let a high number of views get you down too much.

Thanks for this post, it was nice to see it tbh.

I just got over emotional with mine i think because i really want to talk to other people who are going through the same as me, i have tried to talk about ovulation and cervical mucus with DF but i dont get the desired response HAHA!

im kate nearly 27 and have a 7 month old Finnlay who is the apple of my eye, i live at swallownest which is between sheffield and rotherham, but moved here from chesterfield and don't know a soul :(

hi all glad to see this i think sum pple are afraid to post i know i was and now just do it! lets hope we can all be more friendlyxxx

Helloeveryone. I'm a newbie here. I'm Christina :) I live with my other half and we have a two year old. Trying for our next :) would be nice to chat, we can keep each other positive and motivated! Here's to lots of bfps xx

welcome to you all im really please with the response it has had!!

i have just got in from work going to eat then be on bnb all night hope your all feeling ok xx

Thanks for this post, I've had a couple of posts with 20 plus views and 1 response or so. I font expect people to comment but it is a bit dis heartening! X

I don't know why I am here. It's only 2dpo if I am correct... If the pain in my stomach this morning was O pain then I'm not. I posted earlier about it but meh... sadly only one person answered and they didn't know :(

I really don't want to obsess this month. I obsessed last month...found out 3 people were pregnant and was just in floods of tears when AF turned up. I think it was because we officially hit 18 months of trying too that month. The 16 day wait was ENDLESS!!!

You know I've never even gotten an evap line. What the hell is up with that? Why won't my pee make lines.

it will babes pma pma xx:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm sorry you girls feel that way. I for one try my best to answer everyone's questions, even when I don't know the answer, I'll look up info on the internet and post the link in hopes it answers the girls questions.

I'm new here and I think it's pretty active, I just don't think there's a lot of members for some reason. I actually think it's nice like that though, cuz it's like our own little place for just us, ya know? :) And it's easier to get to one another better.

Anyway, I'm sorry if I for one missed anyone's post! I really do like to help people and I try my best to go back to the older posts. Sometimes I post things and I don't get replies either but I always reply to people's questions lol. It's ok though, sometimes people just don't have the answers but wishing luck or whatever won't kill ya ;)

Since we're introducing ourselves, I should go ahead and say I'm Christina, I'm 25, will be married 3 years this July, I know my husband 10 years, he's 28, we have 3 kids together and 1 in heaven. We're trying for another baby, but I'm struggling with PCOS. I'm glad to have found this place cuz I notice there's a lot of girls here with PCOS so it's comforting to know you're not alone. ;)

welcome christina xxx

I have been trying to get ladies to give me their responces to see what they think about the test I took this morning,

There are already 24 views, and only 3 ladies responded!(wow eh)

Its kind of heart breaking! I also try to reply to everyone, or at least let them know I am listening! :( its very upsetting, I thought I would get more people giving me their opinions..... //sigh...

let us know about thes test babes and were try and help you xxx

Thanks for this post, it was nice to see it tbh.

I just got over emotional with mine i think because i really want to talk to other people who are going through the same as me, i have tried to talk about ovulation and cervical mucus with DF but i dont get the desired response HAHA!

im kate nearly 27 and have a 7 month old Finnlay who is the apple of my eye, i live at swallownest which is between sheffield and rotherham, but moved here from chesterfield and don't know a soul :(

welcome babes lovely to meet you xx

Helloeveryone. I'm a newbie here. I'm Christina :) I live with my other half and we have a two year old. Trying for our next :) would be nice to chat, we can keep each other positive and motivated! Here's to lots of bfps xx

i love pma (positive mental attitude) :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:) there are obviously lots of wonderful people on here :) x

:thumbup: Yep, I believe so too. Not for nothing but I'm a member to another site and it's not as nearly as friendly as this one. When I was pregnant with my son I was a member on what to expect and woooooooo, it was mean. lol.

I also agree that there are a lot of wonderful folks on this site. This is actually the first forum I've ever become a member of and it was b/c I saw the interaction of the encouragment and support here. I love it!

why are peopleso mean there is no need!!

glad we can all chat on here x

I also agree that there are a lot of wonderful folks on this site. This is actually the first forum I've ever become a member of and it was b/c I saw the interaction of the encouragment and support here. I love it!

:thumbup: I'm glad you're happy here hun! I am too :)

Seriously ladies I've been feeling really low all day but this thread has cheered me up I'm smiling :) woo hope it's let everyone see there is support x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->