Little Rant!!

hello all im back from luinch now!!

welcome all xxx

Hello all! I'm really new to the site, spent a couple of months just reading, then decided it was finally time I posted. I am guilty of click and run. I like to read threads where pe4ople ask questions, so I can see the answer and learn a little from it. But, I don't like posting when I have nothing constuctive to say, unless its someone feeling down or such, and i post my good wishes!
I must say though, i haven't personally spotted anything too rude, but, I am new to forums like this completely, so i would have missed the friendly, helpful times of the past!

Hello Vikki!
I should introduce myself, I'm Naomi, 21, ttc 1st. Was working for a design company up until just before Christmas, when I started selling my art work full time. Deferred University for a year so me and OH can start our family. The long term plan is HOPEFULLY conceive soon, so the baby will be born before May/June next year. If not, we will probably be going back to wtt status. Boo!

Hopefully you will be seeing that bfp soon then!! Good luck xx

welcome all!!

so where are we all in the cycles then im cd 24 just oved last thurs but wasnt ttc untill got the all clear x

Thankyou! I'm hoping so! I'm so darn impatient. I'd be out today buying a HPT if i could! Good luck to you all too! 2011 bfp luck all round!

I THINK I'm around 11-12 dpo, can't be too sure though since I only came off the implanon last month. First cycle of trying, and I don't hold much luck!

At the risk of sounding ignorant, what where you waiting to get the all clear from Hayley?

Hello ladies! I would absolutely love to join you. I became a member of this forum just a couple days ago. I love that you all are so pleasant and welcoming which made me want to join your thread! :)

I am 28 years old, married for about a year now and ttc'ing our first baby. I am currently on 10DPO but haven't tested yet for fear of seeing a BFN. My af should be here by the 21st but I'm committed to testing on the 22nd if she doesn't show up which is my prayer of course! I would love to walk this journey with you lovely ladies.

Baby Dust to You All! :dust:

I THINK I'm around 11-12 dpo, can't be too sure though since I only came off the implanon last month. First cycle of trying, and I don't hold much luck!

At the risk of sounding ignorant, what where you waiting to get the all clear from Hayley?

i have had 3 mcs babes and had loadssssssssss of blood tests done to make sure there is nothing seriously wrong luckily for me i usually fall quite qwikly fingers crossed been a long old journey xxx

Hello ladies! I would absolutely love to join you. I became a member of this forum just a couple days ago. I love that you all are so pleasant and welcoming which made me want to join your thread! :)

I am 28 years old, married for about a year now and ttc'ing our first baby. I am currently on 10DPO but haven't tested yet for fear of seeing a BFN. My af should be here by the 21st but I'm committed to testing on the 22nd if she doesn't show up which is my prayer of course! I would love to walk this journey with you lovely ladies.

Baby Dust to You All! :dust:

welcome babes sending u loads of baby dust xxxx

I am new to this site but have been trying for 2 years 1 m/c a year ago.

I love it on here, such a good website. It is nice to know that there are other people going through the same things.
:hugs:

o dear i just ordered a conception reading https://jennyrenny.jigsy.com/ i ordered the 8 dollar one was £5 odd x

I agree its definately less friendly than in 2009. I was a bit quiet back in my first time in TTC but read a lot of the threads. I've had a couple of things recently go unanswered but put it down to them being obscure BFing+TTC questions.

I'm currently TTC #2. Still BFing #1 and awaiting on AF / fertility returning. LO is sleeping through and I'm back at work so chances are I'll be fertile again soon. If not I'm probably gonna be one of those very few woman who have to wean compeltely to conceive. I got pregnant first cycle with #1 and I'm hoping to time it so I cathc the first egg this time!!

I am new to this site but have been trying for 2 years 1 m/c a year ago.

I love it on here, such a good website. It is nice to know that there are other people going through the same things.
:hugs:

I agree! Baby Dust! :dust:

i have had 3 mcs babes and had loadssssssssss of blood tests done to make sure there is nothing seriously wrong luckily for me i usually fall quite qwikly fingers crossed been a long old journey xxx

Oh i am so sorry to hear that! I have had one mc, last year at 16 week, 5 days and that was harrowing. I cannot imagine 3. I wish you all the good fortune in the world for your next pregnancy! It HAS to be your time soon! <3 xx

I agree its definately less friendly than in 2009. I was a bit quiet back in my first time in TTC but read a lot of the threads. I've had a couple of things recently go unanswered but put it down to them being obscure BFing+TTC questions.

I'm currently TTC #2. Still BFing #1 and awaiting on AF / fertility returning. LO is sleeping through and I'm back at work so chances are I'll be fertile again soon. If not I'm probably gonna be one of those very few woman who have to wean compeltely to conceive. I got pregnant first cycle with #1 and I'm hoping to time it so I cathc the first egg this time!!

im the same falled first cycle with all mine sadly 3 ended in mc but im hoping i fall quickly this time as well xx

I am new to this site and it has been helpful, its good to know that you are not alone, especially since nobody knows we are TTC (except my Mum).
I stalked it as a guest for a while before I actually signed up! Glad I did though.
Good Luck to everyone!

Amy i see by your ticker you are testing in 2days? Good luck with that i hope all you have been trying this month has worked! xx keep us updated!!
Thank you im hoping this is our month!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"