Little Rant!!

clair those are very good signs! lots of cm is usually a good thing so i've heard!

hayley i would never read and run on you but i can't understand those dang charts so i would have looked at it and probably got a headache lol

clair those are very good signs! lots of cm is usually a good thing so i've heard!

hayley i would never read and run on you but i can't understand those dang charts so i would have looked at it and probably got a headache lol

thanks hun ive got my fx ive got my fx 4 us all 2day lol :hugs: how many dpo r u now kendra xx

Happy Wednesday ladies!

Clair - implantation bleeding? Wow, sounds like you are doing great! Hope to see your bfp soon!

Nelly - Yay...3dpo! I got a "high" on ff too! FX'd for you!

Hayley - chart still looks good! have you decided when you're going to test?

hello mrsgrimes - where have you been the ranters have bloody missed you!!

gonna test sat am whopppp x

lots of symptoms

tired (had lots of sleep and coffee)
green cm and bitty white cm
sore throat
heartburn
sore boobs
bachache
headaches on and off so fingers crossed and temp is highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh on ff chart x

How sweet Hayley! I'm in the middle of an office move that I'm coordinating entirely all by myself so needless to say, I have been busy!

So...I'm gonna try posting my chart in my siggy. Wanna tell me how to do it?

MrsGrimes :) :)
where have u been huni fx its implanation i dnt know cos never had it b4 but ive got my fx hehehe either that or af is round the corner lol xxx

go on ff then go into sharin on the to right then chart set up it will bring up ur address 4 ur chart copy n paste that huni xx

There's a difference in yours Clair and yours Haley. Hayley, you titled it as your chart opposed to the link being copied and pasted. Will I have the capability to title my chart when I do these instructions?

it took my ages hun i will look one home just finishing work be back on at 6 x

im really not sure hun im not hat comp minded hayls added ny sigg hehehehe xx

Hmm...okay. Thanks Hayley. I'll play with it too and see if I can figure it out.

Yay...I figured it out!

Clair - I kept trying to give you instructions on how to do it but everytime I would post it it wouldn't show it. So, it's really simple to change tho, you just have to put the individual codes before and after the ff link. I found the codes on the top thread that is dedicated to posting images, links, etc. on the BnB home page.

Okay so girls...check my chart out and tell me what you think? This is my first time charting and it's driving me insane. I wake up all anxious hoping that my temp will still be elevated!

urrrm i chkd huni n it brought me 2 my chart lol so im not sure but i know what u mean i sit there dearnt move or breathe incase it messes with my temp lol its horrible this time of ttc isnt it xxxx

yaaay i found out how 2 add a piccy 2 ranters meet clair and michael lmao ;) xxxx

How cute...love your picture! So...you checked my chart and it brought you to yours? How strange! I clicked on it and it brought me to mine! ???

awwwww thanks mrsgrimes... i logged myself out of ff on my comp as i have remember my password thingy n it took me 2 the log in page so im not sure hun xxx :( i wanna peek at ur chart lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->