Little Rant!!

Good day ladies! I see it's afternoon for you and still morning for me!

Okay, Clair...I so didn't follow your instructions regarding my ff chart b/c I got ahead of myself yesterday. I think I might have done it right so take a look and tell me if it works. So sorry you're not feeling well, love. Hopefully that means that you're gonna see your bfp!

Hayley - I have been fighting w/ myself all morning as to when I'm going to test. I told myself I'm gonna test on Saturday but now wanting to test sooner but seeing that you're gonna test on Saturday actually helps me to stay disciplined and not test until Saturday too! Yay...Saturday testers!

Nelly - I woke up so anxious to take my temp this morning but the problem was that I woke up 2 hours earlier than usual! Yeah, I had to talk to myself to take a chill pill and go back to sleep to temp. Gosh, this temping thing is addicting!

Okay, Clair...I so didn't follow your instructions regarding my ff chart b/c I got ahead of myself yesterday. I think I might have done it right so take a look and tell me if it works. So sorry you're not feeling well, love. Hopefully that means that you're gonna see your bfp!

Hayley - I have been fighting w/ myself all morning as to when I'm going to test. I told myself I'm gonna test on Saturday but now wanting to test sooner but seeing that you're gonna test on Saturday actually helps me to stay disciplined and not test until Saturday too! Yay...Saturday testers!

Nelly - I woke up so anxious to take my temp this morning but the problem was that I woke up 2 hours earlier than usual! Yeah, I had to talk to myself to take a chill pill and go back to sleep to temp. Gosh, this temping thing is addicting!
:happydance: yaaaay can c it huni its lookin good hunu also had a little dip at 6dpo which is good from ive been told xxx im ok just really the stress a bit of the ttw i guess lol the heartburn n acidy type feelin in my chest is the worst makes me feel sick bleeegh xxxxx

:happydance: yaaaay can c it huni its lookin good hunu also had a little dip at 6dpo which is good from ive been told xxx im ok just really the stress a bit of the ttw i guess lol the heartburn n acidy type feelin in my chest is the worst makes me feel sick bleeegh xxxxx

Yay...so glad you can see it now! I'm getting pretty anxious myself. I only have two more days until my af date is here so I'm getting impatient. Charts that I've seen that look like mine usually have a dip a few days prior to their af so I'm getting nervous...ugh!

Hope you feel better. I got that acidy feeling last month. Does not feel good, know how ya feel!

i'm gonna test again in the morning just because i can. lol

My chart's buggered!! I've had 3 nights of hardly any sleep so I took my temps really late. I ran them through the corrector and it gave me the same temp 3 days running -as if!!! So while my chart looks bloomin marvellous, it isn't really truthful, is it?

Nelly- if ff corrected its all ok!!

Morning ladies well tested saw a super super faint line but not announcing bfp

Hoping it turns into a bright bfp x

heeeey :)

well im not feelin well 2day at all ive got a headache n ive had 2 come home early cos i had really bad heartburn this morn i was strugglin g to catch my breathe then acid indigestion struck n made me sick yuuuuk!! im now 15dpo still not gonna test untill monda wen af is due my temp still high charts lookin good stil so fx bfp if not ive got my opks my preseed n primrose oil all 2gether with my ff all my predictions say april cycle bfp may so that will b next cycle so not long 2 wait if this cycle isnt the 1 hehehe ;)

hayley - hey sweetie ive got my fx n my little toes 2 hehehe im here 4 u xx
Mrsgrimes - 1 more day 2 go how r u feelin hope ur ok n that wickid witch has kept away fx huni xx

Kendra - did u test again ?? fx 4 ur bfp huni xx

Nelly - 5dpo yaaaaay dnt worry 2 much huni ive had the same temp 2day n yesterday so it could b ok hun xx

no mine went down huni then it went back up now it stayed same 4 2 days xx

Nelly- if ff corrected its all ok!!

Morning ladies well tested saw a super super faint line but not announcing bfp

Hoping it turns into a bright bfp x

OMG...really? I hope the line gets darker! You said you were gonna test on Saturday? I was gonna hold off to test on Saturday w/ you but now I'm thinking about testing too!

Clair - So sorry you're not feeling good. Truly hope you get some relief soon.

Last night I felt bloated and a tiny bit crampy like af was gonna start but then I woke up this morning with no issues and felt totally normal. I'm kind of nervous though...I just realized this morning that even though tomorrow will be my 28th day and my cycle last month was 28days, I ovulated a few days later this cycle than I usually do. So, I'm thinking that I'm so not out of the clear yet. I'm thinking I may just test tomorrow though b/c this waiting game sucks!

well AF FOOOOOKIN came this morn well i think its af very light again but so was last month 2 so that make my cycle 26 days which is good cos it wont take long 2 get here gain lol the cramps r terrible ooooh feel like some1 is rippin my lining eeewwwww ff suggests that i ov again cd11 so im gettin all prepared ive ordered all my esentails that i need..... well i ordered them yesterday must of known deep down i was out so i got opks 30 of check early preg strips 15 of check 2 first response early test 2 of check n 40g of preseed 9 aplicators lol hehehe all my readings say this cycle n if i rememeber 1 lady said the date 26th is test or conceieve well ff estimates ov 26th so im tryin not 2 get down about it as michael is home n if he sees me upset he will wanna chuck the towel in n im not lettin that happen i promised i wouldnt get upset again - last month i was evil i even chuckd my test that spelt out not pregnant across the bathroom that hard it boke it 2 bit lol oh well onwards n up sooooooo how r u ladies???

kendra have u tested again u little poas addict any lines yet bbe my fx r still crossed 4 u ladies xx

Mrsgrimes have u tested yet hun or any signs of af at all fx hun xx

Nelly - wen r u testin babes my fx 4 u xx

n hayley WELLLLLLL ;) CONGRATS my babycake h&h 9 months 4 ur ikkle beanie thats our 2nd ranter baby hehehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->