Little Rant!!

Got another BFN on the FRER. Getting sad. This gets harder every test!

well thats a good thing sometimes people cant detect a hcg straight awaay ur not out hun till af shows xxxxxxxxxxxx

I know I just wish one or the other would show. My FRER came w a digi will use w fmu tomorrow

Thanks ... its so completely draining I don't understand why I'm doing everything right and I still can't get preg :(

Hey fellow ranters! Posting on here in the hope that at least some of you use the user cp thingy. just dropped on to see how many of you lucky things got their bfp since I last visited. Congrats to those of you that did. (Insanely jealous but can't think of any ladies that deserve it more!) xxxxx

ive not been ttc hun as lost 5 angels but im back and ready to go how are you?

If I read a post and no one has commented yet I will always post even if I don't have any helpful advice.if I see there has been a few helpful replies then I won't post unless I have something to add.i agree its sad when people read a thread especially about someone being down and don't leave a comment

yeah but you were PG and you just up and left everyone and we were worried.

Babes i had to leave i was a wreck after losing num 5 just got account deactivated sorry

i understand we just didn't know what happened :( and nobody from this page ever comes on anymore :(

:dust::dust::dust:

hey ladies ive noticed the forum isnt as friendly as it was when i first joined back in 2009 :wacko: which makes me really sad.:cry:

i have just seen a post where a ladie said there feeling really low etc 19 reads not one reply correct me if im wrong but thats a little upsetting really were here to support each other and be there not read and run and ignore.I realise on some posts you cannot comment as its something You do not know a lot about but remember peoples feelings when you click on and read then go!! ( it takes 2 secs to say something)

Sorry if im going on but I feel very strongly about making people feel welcome!!

Lets have some pma and baby dust for our 2011 bfp xxxxxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:kiss:

I agree with you!

NELLY'S HERE!!!!!!!

So glad you're back Hays xxxx (and so sorry for your loss)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->