Little Rant!!

Well ladies, this whole baby thing is totally wearing me down :cry: I was always told if you work hard and be patient then what you're working for will come to you. I've done everything I'm supposed to, I've waited patiently, I've been a good girl and nothing.
I'm sick and tired of sitting back and watching everyone around me fall pregnant and have babies. The final straw came today when an acquaintance announced she was pregnant for a second time, having already had her first child taken away from her because she's more interested in partying. On what planet is it fair that someone like her gets another chance??
Sorry to rant but if a Ranter can't Rant in the Little Ranters thread then where can she?!
Hope all my lovely ladies are all doing well xxxxxx

Well ladies, this whole baby thing is totally wearing me down :cry: I was always told if you work hard and be patient then what you're working for will come to you. I've done everything I'm supposed to, I've waited patiently, I've been a good girl and nothing.
I'm sick and tired of sitting back and watching everyone around me fall pregnant and have babies. The final straw came today when an acquaintance announced she was pregnant for a second time, having already had her first child taken away from her because she's more interested in partying. On what planet is it fair that someone like her gets another chance??
Sorry to rant but if a Ranter can't Rant in the Little Ranters thread then where can she?!
Hope all my lovely ladies are all doing well xxxxxx

Aww sorry Nelly... I kinda feel the same way and hate that people can get preg so fast! Like my massage therapist says... if you really want a baby go back to high school thats what worked for me... hahaha yeah I wish

Noooooooo IM HERE IM HERE
Michael took me 2 skeggy lol
I know how u feel nelly my bestfriend has 3 kiddies n has had obortions her oh is a total acholic n they very rearly have sex BUT the 1 time they did she got caught again n she wants me 2 go 2 the docs wif her 2 get it "sorted" wtf r u kiddin me wen there r ladies like us tryin so so hard ooooh it makes me sick so yes bbe u rant away darl xxx
Looks like its just the 3 of in here now :( lets hope we can stick 2gether n get our BFP well ff said i o fri just gone but i doubt this is my month my temp has a very high cover line so i doubt it but like my reading etc said may may may n preg in june oooh so fx n 4 some strange coincence im due 2 o 25-26 may which gail said 26 is a strong number mayb test date or conception i know u might not b belivers but its keepin my spirits up n thats wot i need lol xxxxxxx

Gots a lot of EWCM the last day or so... almost POS OPK today... super excited I think this is my month! January baby come on!

<3 <3 <3 <3

sorry ladies. Life has gotten in the way of my internet time. I'm so behind on deadlines and my stress levels have sky rocketed. Once i catch up, I promise i will make more time. PROMISE!

Nelly. *smooshes* Chin up dearest. Just know, when it does happen to you, your going to be so, so excited and grateful and really the best mum a babs could wish for!

<3 <3 <3 <3

sorry ladies. Life has gotten in the way of my internet time. I'm so behind on deadlines and my stress levels have sky rocketed. Once i catch up, I promise i will make more time. PROMISE!

Nelly. *smooshes* Chin up dearest. Just know, when it does happen to you, your going to be so, so excited and grateful and really the best mum a babs could wish for!

hey babes i can imgaine lol hows things been then u feelin less tired yet is the morning sickness any better hopefully us 3 will b joinin u xxxx:hugs:

Mornin ladies :)

Well im 5dpo nothing 2 report apart from bein tired but thats normal 4 me after o ive got a few twinges now n again but nothin 2 write home about but my temp shot up a little this morn so thats good 4 me but ive got everythin crossed hehehe xx

I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. Lots of cramping and stuff. Did OPK last night and this morning and there were lines but pretty light. Nothing like yesterdays OPK which was very dark. So I'm hoping the BD we did on Sunday was enough if I O-ed yesterday (Tuesday). DH didn't want to BD last night because he was in a mood so I don't think anymore BD will help? Maybe tonight for good measure but who knows.

I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. Lots of cramping and stuff. Did OPK last night and this morning and there were lines but pretty light. Nothing like yesterdays OPK which was very dark. So I'm hoping the BD we did on Sunday was enough if I O-ed yesterday (Tuesday). DH didn't want to BD last night because he was in a mood so I don't think anymore BD will help? Maybe tonight for good measure but who knows.

yaaaay thats gr8 :happydance: ooooh fx this is our month then hey xx:hugs:
I would just dtd again like you said for good measures lol :thumbup:

I feel like crap tonight and it was a super long day so no bd for me :(

Gonna do a pampering day tomorrow, getting my hair cut and colored and my nails done. Here's to another TWW!

Awww bless ya i know how u feel bbe im feelin like crap 2day 2 :( just wanna lay in bed all day feelin very tired n sicky dnt think im in 4 a chance tho as my temp took a big dive this morn so never mind only 8 more days till af arrives n ill b able 2 crack on with another month :( - sorry 2 b down just not feelin it this month xxxx

so why do they say the temp dive is a bad thing? i don't know anything about temps.

they say that if ur temp keeps droppin below the line then ur most prob didnt o ooooorrrr ur not preg cos ur body hasnt produced enough hormone 2 keep ur temp up but some women have a temp dip around 7-10dpo 4 implantation im not quite sure i feel out this month tho think ive got a water infection cos my back hurts where my kidneys r n im tired :( xx how u feelin now 2dpo yaaaaay xx

I think I'm actually 3 DPO I need to see if I need to change this ticker. I could even be farther than that I was playing with a ovulation tracker on my phone and it had a completely different DPO than mine. I am almost positive I O'ed on the 3 I had an almost positive OPK on the 3rd and I think I caught it on the way down. Major cramping and EWCM that day too. So I think I'm 3 DPO.

oooh yay thats gr8 how have u been feelin hope u been ok its been really quiet o here everyone's left us xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->