little update

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
on my girl. We had a great Christmas and Hannah seemed to really take to my mom. But she entered a shy phase right before going down and wouldn't have anything to do with most of the rest of my family :rofl:

Anyways she's grown up so much since I left (you'll be getting the pic overload in the next few days :rofl:)

She can now roll over completely. This morning she actually rolled herself into a little burrito (we had a blanket on the floor and she rolled 3-4 times so that it was wrapped around her :rofl:)

She's still teething but no teeth yet :(

She can sit up on her own for a few seconds (with her hands on the ground for support of course) before she topples over

That's all I can think of for now :lol: I hope all of your LO's are doing well. I can't wait to catch up with everyone :)

Well done Hannah! Sounds like she's progressing very well. :hugs:

welcome back, we missed ya! Hannah sounds like she is doing very well!

Sounds like she is doing great!! :) can' wait to see some pics!

Aww she sounds like she's doing so good!! Can't wait for new pics. We've missed your posts!!

Rae! Renah looks so grown up now! She's gorgeous :)

was thinking about you and Hannah last night- can't wait to see pics. Glad you had a good break and Hannah is doing so well

Wow..she's getting so grown up :cloud9:

Glad you had a great Christmas, and please tell me you got some photos of your little burrito? :rofl: x

Welcome back! glad you had a good time and that Hannah is doing well :)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! My stalker's home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Ain't half missed you hun!!!

And so impressed with Hannah!!! You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see the pics!!!

(((((((((((((Vickie & Hannah)))))))))))))))))

Good job Hannah! Looking forward to the pic overload! xx

Yay. Well done Hannah. Sounds like she is doing very well :D
xx

:rofl: I wish I'd gotten photos of the burrito but the camera was packed at the time :dohh:

Sounds like she's coming on great, I didn't even realise you were away!!!

:wohoo: you're home!!! have missed you and hannah!!! - bnb post count will now dramtically rise!! :lol: on joking have missed you around vickie sweetie!

so glad you had a fab christmas darling, what a clever girl you have honey! can't wait for the pictures :happydance:

:hug: x

:happydance:
Can't wait for that piccy overload! :rofl: @ at little burrito!

Glad to see ur back, and hannahs doing well! we've missed ya! x

Awww Hannah is growing so much I can't believe it. It feels like only yesterday when I was congratulating you on the birth.

Well done Hannah! :D

:hug: to you both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"