Liverpool football ticket anyone a member with LFC online

topsy

Reaction score
Ok.... its DH 30th Birthday next year, we got married on my 30th so have to do something special for hubby :) He is a massive Liverpool fan and been to an experience day but never seen a match-we live 6+ hours away.

We are looking at going on holiday next year in a cottage april/may/june/july/aug/sep 2014 somewhere 1-1.30 mins away from Liverpool, with my parents, to look after LO, if we can do this and I wondered if we could tie in a football game. I know the fixture lists arnt out yet, but just wondered if anyone had any ideas.

Now the only way I can think of getting tickets is through LFC online and get a light memebership it says "This Membership gives priority ticket access to Barclays Premier League home games" but DH reckons we will be put in a ballot and prob not get tickets to a game we want-anyone a member and had any luck ? how did it work?

I can only think of this way or ticket master, but when I looked I think the tickets were £225 each eek!

Anyone booked tickets through any other site?

DH has been amazing with my PND so supportive and I would like to do something nice for him.

xxx

Sometimes with top teams u will struggle to get a ticket but what a lot of people do is get a ticket in the away end. I know its not the same but least he would be able to watch a game live. Im a blackpool fan and a season ticket holder but with away games u dont always get a ticket. Fixtures are out on 19th june

Thanks hun, at least I will know when to look and see when they are playing who :) xxxx

https://www.livefootballtickets.com/?gclid=CIPGnLCV2rcCFYTItAodTCwASw

Not sure if this site is any help. Really not much u can do till fixtures are out

Thanks hun, at least I will know when to look and see when they are playing who :) xxxx

Im a massive football fan so i always loo forward to the list coming out lol plus of what away games i would like to go to lol.

https://www.livefootballtickets.com/?gclid=CIPGnLCV2rcCFYTItAodTCwASw

Not sure if this site is any help. Really not much u can do till fixtures are out

^^That site looks great hun-Thank you so much :) Hurry up 19th June xxxx

Once fixtues are out there will be more places u can get them

I think - not 100% sure - that with being a member online you get a chance to buy the tickets just before they go on general sale, it also seems like an easier way to buy tickets, but I've never done it this way personally. The liverpool site is a nightmare to book tickets on, so I would just recommend ringing the box office or the lfc store when the tickets go on general sale. Or...on the site I think it's thompson do a package deal where you get match ticket + hotel for the night, which is probs quite a good way to do it. But the way I got tickets is by phoning the number given on the site for international fans, they didn't seem to say anything about the fact I wasn't international and it was much easier to get the tickets! Sorry if that's a bit jumbled and doesn't really make sense, but happy to help if I can, i've done it a couple of times! x

^^Thank you hun, thats fab you have managed to get tickets hun :) will give that way a go. I am just not ready to stay away from LO overnight when we are away ( dont know why silly when he stays at my parents at home!) otherwise would look at the Thompson one. thank you so much.Eek excited I might actually be able to get ticket for hubby.

xxx

When is OH's birthday? Getting Liverpool tickets can be a bit of a nightmare as they sell out quickly!

If your looking to get tickets over the summer you may have more of a chance with one of the testimonial matches (these are usually decent for atmosphere) otherwise keep an eye on the fixture lists - tickets for the games go on sale about 8 weeks before the matches (unless its a big game - they go on sales earlier).

If they do relatively well they may get European matches - these are easier to get tickets for and the atmosphere at European games is usually pretty decent.

If you need a hand with it let me know xxx

Thanks you, His Birthday is next aug :) Was trying to be organised-but a bit to much as dates arnt out yet!

Will keep an eye out for when tickets go on sale.he dosnt mind what match it is he goes to, ideally he would like to see Gerrard play BUT we know with injury and stuff nothing is for sure. So will keep my eyes open for a European match as well.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->