Liverpool meet? Again!

A

AppleBlossom

I am getting majorly bored being stuck in this house all day so I wondered if anyone was up for a trip into liverpool one day near the end of the month? I can't do chester as it's too far from here to take Grace and the buses are only like every 2 hours and the nearest train station is about 30 minutes walk away. Anyone want to come? Not sure on time/date yet, will decide that if and when others decide if they want to come and then I'll think of a day and a time that suits everyone :)

I -might- be interested, but can't guarantee. I'm still TTC, so would be completely on my own ... might drag my friend and her little girl (she's 6 now) with me, or my OH. If they'd be welcome of course. Have never travelled with public transport on my own before (only been in England for what, 4 years? :p ) so would rely on my OH driving me to Liverpool.

Plus with us (well, us ... more like, my OH and I chime in when I can be bothered ;)) running our own business it will also depend on how busy we are at the time.

I'm up for it :) glad to see there's some more scousers on here than previously thought :p *waves*

lol yay! so anyone have a particular day/time they can do? I'm free all week but I know you won't all be like Rach, you're in college!

lol yay! so anyone have a particular day/time they can do? I'm free all week but I know you won't all be like Rach, you're in college!

Well the only days i cant really is Tuesday + Wednesday because i'm at college all day but Thursday i finish at half 11 and Friday i finish at half 12 so any other time is fine by me :D

I'm going into town tomorrow becks if you want to come down..Jayden needs some new clothes my little monkey has grown out all his clothes and is fitting in 3-6 + 6-9 months now :dohh: xx

Any day would be ok with me, it's really just gonna depend on whether or not my OH is busy. So just go with what suits the other ladies, and I'll have to see (probably on the day) whether or not I can make it.

Oh wish i could come....but can barely get the local shop!! Have fun girlies :)X xX

Me to girls but i lost my twin pregnancy in feb and trying again soon
so fingers crossed i get a bfp soon and we can all meet up and have some
cappucineos how ever you spell it :rofl: in clayton square or maybe go to
ceasar palace and have some lunch togther

:hugs:

caeser's palace shut down didnt it :( i loved it in there

i would be up for it too

xxx

caeser's palace shut down didnt it :( i loved it in there

i would be up for it too

xxx

Omg i dont know :cry: i dont think so i will have to check now when i go to town :rofl:
do you mean uncle sams thats reopen to another one now xxx

I'm coming to Stafford from the 8th until the 15th November so we could meet up then if anyone is interested?

I'd be scared because I don't know anybody but I am also bored sh!tless in my new house all day.

We already had the meet but we could have another one if anyone wants too?

Give me a shout when your doing it.....:) XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->