Lmp 3/23 30dc Od April 8th? 3 dpo, Christmas baby

Mum2cubs

Reaction score
Hello I am 3dpo, I think. My cycles are normally 30 days and I could of ovulated on the 7th or 8th. Dtd 7th, 8th and 9th. I was not following my cycle this month and it turns out these these were my most fertile days. This would be pregnancy number 4 and baby number 3. Help I need someone to symptom stop with. I know I will be going crazy these next 10 days. Lol. What a present that would be.

Hi Mum2cubs,

I am in a similar spot. I think I o'ed 4/7 or 4/8. I have a 21 month old daughter and a son who just turned 4, lost a pregnancy in between them. We were sure we would be done at two, but after both of us thinking about a third baby for almost a year I stopped birth control pills in February. We haven't been "trying" or tracking or anything, but have had tons of sex! So, we'll see. I'm trying not to overanalyze my body, or test stupidly early.

I am around 3dpo myself. I had alot of aches in my lower abdomen mid to right side last night. Fingers crossed for us all

Hi ladies! Ughh so I would say i am 5 or 6 dpo my period app said I ovulated on the 7th. Symptom wise I have had achy breast, lots of cramping 2,3.4 dpo.Extreme thrust and hungry, I kind of feel bloating too but that may just be the extreme eating lol. But as today I just feel blah.

So I don't know when I'll test as I don't have any tests in house at the moment. I would like to wait till I miss my period but I get so excited to know. With each of my pregnancies I tested positive around 10 dpo, like positive came up before missed period. This would be number 4 pregnancy and 3rd baby. I have a son who will be 4 in October and daughter who will be turning one may 24th.

Yes lol. I'm going order some cheapies off online then i have to wait till they ship to pee on them. Lol are you having any symptoms?

I'm only 3-4dpo. I had alot of aches/ cramps in my lower abdomen (not normal for me) right side n middle for 4 hrs last night and some back pain. Today I think my bbs hurt but that could be in my head.

Sooo, I sit here at ~8 dpo with sore veiny breasts and intermittent nausea. Also, coffee tastes really wrong to me. These were all very clear and present from a very early stage in my 3 previous pregnancies. I'm feeling about 80% confident that I'm pregnant. If not, I'll be surprised and disappointed, but not devastated since we're so early into things since coming off the pill.

Confession: I took a pregnancy test this morning. It was negative, obviously! Hopefully I've gotten that out of my system for a few days. How is everyone else doing?

Hello ladies! I wanted to update that I am now 100% sure I am pregnant with a faint, but real, Wondfo line within 5 minutes. I think I'm 10 dpo today.

I'm super excited, but trying not to think too far ahead since I've had a few very early losses, and one further along in first tri. I hope everyone else is well.

Aww that is so awesome to hear! Congrats. I am 10dpo and I haven't tested yet but I am feeling very similar my breast are achy, i have have bloating and dull ach in same spot for 2 days. lots of water cm, and lidibo is up. Last night eating fried chx tested strange and so did my crackers with cheese and crackers. I feel like if I tested now it would either be faint positive or negative. I need my tests to come in. Lol trying not to go crazy. How were your symptoms the last few days?

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Symptoms have been pretty consistent. My breasts aren't always sore, but they are definitely bigger and the veins are more prominent. Im really tired, but I have two energetic small children, so I'm usually tired. For me, the sure sign was when coffee started tasting wrong, which makes me sad because I love it!

The nausea remains intermittent, but is getting steadily worse. I threw up trying to brush my teeth this morning. I've had HG with my previous pregnancies, so I know it's likely to just keep getting worse. I had to do grocery shopping this morning while trying not to actually look at, or think much about, the food.

When do your tests arrive? I'm going to try not to test tomorrow, but I expect to fail at that. I think I only.have 5 ICs left. I'm trying to keep the news all to myself for a few days because I plan to tell my husband by wrapping up a 4-slice toaster to give him as a gift.

My tests will be here today or tomorrow. I saved my fmu lol just in case they come today but if not I'll save tomorrow's and test when they come in around 1. Having lots of breast tenderness, cramping and pulling in uterus along with bloating still. I have been super thirsty too. I just feel like these symptoms started way too soon before my af is due. which is sat or sun. Last night I woke up nauseas and had vivid dreams again. I also been tracking my temp and it's been over 98.1 I am usually in 97. Can't wait to test! If it's negative I'm calling that I am not pregnant bc these symptoms have been like my other pregnancies and I should see a line by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->