LO Being Sick

Tia

1 DS and Expecting # 2
Reaction score
Yesterday I left LO for the day and overnight with EBM which he took no problem. Since feeding him again myself though, he is being very sick. Obviously from not feeding him myself for so long, my boobs were quite full and I was wondering if he was getting too much milk in one feed and this was why he was being sick. Any ideas ladies??

Did you pump while you were away from LO?

Was he coughing, spluttering or gagging while you were feeding him?

I did pump on the way there and the way back but not during the time we were there (12 hours - I was in agony!). He is feeding from me no problem although the feeds have been shorter than normal, it is just afterwards when I try to burp him, he's sick everywhere.

I did pump on the way there and the way back but not during the time we were there (12 hours - I was in agony!). He is feeding from me no problem although the feeds have been shorter than normal, it is just afterwards when I try to burp him, he's sick everywhere.

I wouldn't recommend going that long without pumping/feeding - you are risking getting blocked ducts or mastitis.

I'm sorry I can't be more help on the sicky side - my LO has random days of being sicky, never been able to explain it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->