lo & christmas tree

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
wonder how you keep their hands off the tree :laugh2:
Lincoln hasn't try to pull the tree down yet,so it';s fine for me. He only takes a few decorations down

Hannah hasn't really bothered our tree :lol: she touches it sometimes but that's about it. She did try to plug in the lights earlier today though :dohh:

Landon and Casen were always touching, and we had glass ornaments and we had sooo many break over the past couple years. Well now they are older so they know better. But Hayden is my little monster child lol, he is always into something, much "worse" than his brothers at this age so I really thought it would be hell with him but surprisingly he has done soooo well!! We've had it up since Sunday and no broken ornaments lol, we went and bought all new before putting it up since the other 2 had broken so many we didn't have enough lol. And we only liked the glass again so I just "knew" so many would be broken but he has done so good, I can't believe it lol. He only touches his "H" but doesn't take it off, just loves the ornament and shows it to everyone. And then he'll take the bells off which we told him were fine, just not the other ornaments, but he puts the bells back on after he plays

Hannah hasn't really bothered our tree :lol: she touches it sometimes but that's about it. She did try to plug in the lights earlier today though :dohh:

Lincoln loves the flashing lights on the tree . They are different colours and look like small fruits or something i guess coz he tries to pick them every time :dohh:
He loves to take a few decorations off the tree and try to eat them :wacko: and then makes funny face and goes back to three to get a different one,lol

apart from that we have a dancing snowman, if you press the button on his foot he would dance and Lincoln likes to dance along :kiss:

I've been wondering about this!!!! Not got our tree yet, Gabbi doesnt know what Xmas is and we've been too busy to get one yet, but I guess this is the last year we will get away with it!!!!!

She touches everything, you see her thinking about it, so funny, twiddles near it, you se her finger moving ever closer to what she wants to touch and then goes for it!!!! I think it will be the same with the tree. She is climbing on everything so I suspect she will see if it is climbable! We've only a small house too so no idea where it's going!

I've been wondering about this!!!! Not got our tree yet, Gabbi doesnt know what Xmas is and we've been too busy to get one yet, but I guess this is the last year we will get away with it!!!!!

She touches everything, you see her thinking about it, so funny, twiddles near it, you se her finger moving ever closer to what she wants to touch and then goes for it!!!! I think it will be the same with the tree. She is climbing on everything so I suspect she will see if it is climbable! We've only a small house too so no idea where it's going!

our living room is very small too, and i moved the coffee table and put at the back of the house until the tree is put away in a few weeks :winkwink:

we have a space of 1 meter for the tree,lol

I have give up shouting !!! he never leaves it alone :( I am just waiting to come in some day and see two feet sticking out from under it, he pulls it so hard it has to fall over sometime :( I usually have all my presents under the tree by now but I cant this year, he has already opened 2 and shouted "Happy birthday" !!!!

my lo wont leave the tree's alone... and the window lights, tries his hardest to pull everything down.

I have give up shouting !!! he never leaves it alone :( I am just waiting to come in some day and see two feet sticking out from under it, he pulls it so hard it has to fall over sometime :( I usually have all my presents under the tree by now but I cant this year, he has already opened 2 and shouted "Happy birthday" !!!!

:haha: sorry hun but that is so funny and so cute :rofl::kiss: it must be an amazing birthday

Amelie is terrible so we've had to remove everything from the bottom 2 rows of branches :rofl: She kept pulling the ribbon, lights and baubles off.

I was dreading this year with the tree but Lily has been amazing! Even with presents under it she doesn't touch! I think it's quite a good age for her as she's listening to me more now- Next year will be a challenge with Jack being just over 1 I think!

Edward hasn't been too bad. We did nearly have a fall the day after it was put up but DH shouting "TIMBERRRRRR" at the top of his voice as he ran over shocked him a bit and he hasn't really been near it since. When he does it's only the beads he plays with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->