LO does not like sleeping

she is now 13weeks & this is still going on
its now 11pm & she is not going to sleep- been up sinc 8.30am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI! Long time no speak. R is the same...mind you, I'm starting getting her to bed earlier...simply by going to bed earlier myself.
She has to feed from my boob to go to sleep at night so I'm now in bed for about 8.30 and then she drifts off by 9.30...used to be midnight for bed every night before. Just got 15 mins earlier each day. Once she's asleep I carry her to her room and put her in her cot. Then she'll sleep till about 7.30am right through, even tho she's still bfed.

Last night I even dared to go back downstairs for a snack and a drink before going back up to bed myself at 11. She simply knows when our bedtime is and won't go before that herself.

If she falls asleep downstairs in my arms and I try to put her down she has none of it.

Oh, and daytimes...she doesn't sleep unless she happens to nod off in my arms feeding.

And then I can't p-ut her down cos she wakes up. Oh and the doc has said to keep her upright after feeds for 30 mins cos of reflux so can't even put her on amat!

Just wanted youto know you're not alone xx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->