LO in hospital... Been admitted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a lot to go through whether your 17,27,37 or more....... not sure why age is relevant as she really has shown how strong, mature and brave she is. Wish I was so strong xx

I'd say it was relevant in a way. When we were in NNICU there was a young lass with her wee boy born at 24 weeks. She couldn't have been more than 19 or 20. I said at the time, it is so hard for us to be going through what we were going through and we are in our mid 30s. To have to go through that so young must be much, much harder. I was a relatively strong and mature person in my late teens, but I have no idea how I would have coped with it. Probably not well at all!

I hope she is doing ok and Corey recovers well.

omg omg must be so so hard for them. my thoughts are with them ..... get well Little One :hugs:

Yeah if you read her threads and add it up she was "TTC" before she had her first kiss...

think we must have something confused here??

anyway it doesnt make a difference to the situation. age doesnt matter or anything. be strong lil man xx

Not with this pregnancy - in a couple of other threads she said it took 3 years with Corey, plud the 9 months of pregnancy just makes her very young, that's all.

Thinking of them both :flower:

I really am at a loss for words :( I was thinking about little Corey all last night and I really hope that everything turns out for the best.

I can't imagine what they must be feeling right now. I just don't know what else to say, it's such a sad situation for all concerned :cry:

I haven't had a chance to catch up on this since yesterday and have just felt sick going through the pages and seeing the updates. I can't imagine what she must be going through at the moment but she seems so strong and dedicated, Corey has a wonderful mum.

Thinking of you lots and sending lots of :hugs:

I was thinking about them the whole time I was out today. I am glad he is out of surgery, Will keep all limbs crossed for him.

Not a religious person at all, but have said a prayer for Corey, his mummy and daddy and their MIL, as I am sure she is feeling pretty low as well right now.

Keep fighting Corey, you can do it wee man

:hugs:

xxx

O

Thank god they took him A&E when they did! .

i've been thinking that so much!

i cannot believe this is happening...its one thing to read/ hear abt a story like this after the events have happened but to watch it unfolding like this is awful!

i really really hope things go well for the next 48 hours. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hoping to see a better happier update in the morning :) Love to you all xx

no more news yet. will text her about 9am if i dont hear anything before - hopefully she's tucked up in bed sound asleep x

Let's hope today brings some good news....

no more news yet. will text her about 9am if i dont hear anything before - hopefully she's tucked up in bed sound asleep x

You are doing a fantastic job of updating :hugs: Just a suggestion maybe start a thread called updates on corey or somthing so u can update 1st post and edit title that way we can see updates straight away :flower: hope u didnt mind me suggesting x

Thinking of them all and hope for some good news today!x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back