LO in hospital... Been admitted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad that he's out of theatre, will be thinking of Corey and family over the next few days.

It must be a lot for a 17 yr old to have to deal with :( and being pregnant too.....

wow. I agree. She sounds so strong for someone so young. Amazing. Wishing the family all the best.

It must be a lot for a 17 yr old to have to deal with :( and being pregnant too.....

She's older I think hun. She said she was TTC for 3 years to get PG with Corey in her BFP thread, so she would be older.

Still a lot for anyone though, regardless of age. Poor girl :( Am thinking of them.

She's older I think hun. She said she was TTC for 3 years to get PG with Corey in her BFP thread, so she would be older.

Still a lot for anyone though, regardless of age. Poor girl :( Am thinking of them.

No she's definitely only 17 :( She said so in her intro thread in the teen section. Obviously TTC very early......

Just seen update, i hope the next 48 hrs brings good news.

She must have been ttc very young, she really is only 17.

V xxxx

No she's definitely only 17 :( She said so in her intro thread in the teen section. Obviously TTC very early......

Yeah if you read her threads and add it up she was "TTC" before she had her first kiss...

I hope your LO gets better soon. No parent should have to see their baby go through this.

she's a leo so think she only just turned 17

its a lot to go through whether your 17,27,37 or more....... not sure why age is relevant as she really has shown how strong, mature and brave she is. Wish I was so strong xx

Oh I totally agree bumpsmum. She seems incredibly strong.

Oh my god, I've not been keeping up on this as I didn't realise there where more updates.

I honestly can't believe what this has ended up as! Thank god they took him A&E when they did! I pray and hope he makes a speed recovery and is as good as new.

really am trying to hold me tongue here ! so I will just say hope little one is back on top form soon and again more hugs to the whole family xx

I'm actuall crying!
Not had chance to check the thread since las night!

Poor girl ...so much to deal with!
Praying corey pulls thru xx

I just cant believe it i neva thought that this wud happen. I really hope the mil gets prosecuted and im not a goddy person but i will def be making my prayers for the family. Hope we get an update soon and i hope its positive. xx

OH NO!!!:cry: I have just now had the time to read this thread. Poor Corey, I am keeping him and his family in my prayers. May the Lord be with them through this troubling time. Hang in there little man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"