LO took first steps today @ 8 months!!!!!!

kirstylm

Reaction score
Ok so I was holding into her hands but she just stepped one foot after another all off her own back and waked to daddy!

She constantly wants to be on her feet and all in this week has pulled herself up over and over again on the sofa, the units, on me, on the wall etc and actually walks along the sofa totally by herself and then tries to climb up to it! I've also found her standing in her cot the last two days as well!

Her daddy walked at 9 months so I think she might follow in his footsteps (pardon the pun!)

So proud of her!!!! ;-):happydance:

:happydance::happydance: aww way to go what a big girl

my eldest was 10 months and i thought that was young

Aww, clever girl. Well done little lady :happydance: My friend's little girl walked at just about 10 months and it was sooo sweet seeing her toddling around especially as she is such a tiny little miss. My lil man is so lazy and walks sporadically but if you call him to come over to you he just crawls :haha: xx

aww bless her so sweet - Daisy has only just started walking now at 14 months :lol: x

Well done, Lewis does this too, though I don't think he will be an early walker as still likes to be on his tiptoes a bit much. (I could walk unaided by 9 months)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->