LO waking up countless times at night for feed!

Janeysaney

Reaction score
My LO is 8months and on solids during the day. As much as I love breastfeeding him, I feel I need to cut down slightly. I found out I'm pregnant and my milk supply does feel lower than before I fell pregnant. He wakes up on a bad day every 2hours at night for a feed. Just wondering if anyone else experienced this and what they did to tackle it? My body is exhausted and I never feel rested, before it didnt matter so much but now that I'm pregnant I need all the energy I can get.

I would love to get him to feed once at night and once in the morning. Mostly though I want him to sleep longer at night.

I've tried giving him formula before bed, but he only takes a little bit and still wants breastmilk.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks

Sorry, don't know what to tell you, except I'm in the same situation (not preggo, tho). My 6-month-old wakes ever 1.5 - 2 hours all night for the past 3 weeks. I thought it was a growth spurt, then his teeth came in so I thought it was that, but he's STILL doing it. I feel like a zombie. Wouldn't be so bad, except that I work full time. I'll be watching this thread!
Good luck!

Sorry, don't know what to tell you, except I'm in the same situation (not preggo, tho). My 6-month-old wakes ever 1.5 - 2 hours all night for the past 3 weeks. I thought it was a growth spurt, then his teeth came in so I thought it was that, but he's STILL doing it. I feel like a zombie. Wouldn't be so bad, except that I work full time. I'll be watching this thread!
Good luck!

my DD is 5 months and this is the same as her, am so tired n loosing lots of weight hrough it all.

any advice will be good thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->