Loads For Sale - Shoes, Clothes, Toys etc - *More Added Pg.#16*

jakey1

Twin Mummy
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have quite a few things for sale - you'll have to be patient with me as I havn't sorted through everything yet but I'll put up as many pictures as I can now and try to update with more items later - here goes.....

All Prices Include Postage. Paypal, Postal Orders & Cheques Accepted - No Bank Transfers Sorry. Also Please Note That These Prices Are Not Set In Stone So If You Don't Like My Price Then Feel Free To Make Me An Offer

1) Boys Clarks Cruisers - Size 3.5 G - SOLD
These have had plenty of wear but are still in pretty good condition as you can see from the pictures. They have a few marks which can be expected but have loads of life in the yet - ideal for a spare pair.

Boys Clarks Cruisers - 3.5G.jpg

Boys Cruisers Soles.jpg

2) Girls Clarks Cruisers - Size 3G - £5 Posted
These have had slightly more wear than the previous pair hence the lower price. They have a lot more marks on them but again are still in a decent condition and would be ideal as a spare pair for playing in the garden etc..

Girls Clarks Cruisers - 3G.jpg

Gils Cruisers - Soles.jpg

3) Activity Crab - Toys 'R' Us - SOLD
This is a little activity crab which has various activities for little fingers and various points of interest. Also when you press down on the top and release, it moves along the floor to encourage crawling

Activity Crab.jpg

4) Caterpillar Rattle - SOLD

Caterpillar Rattle.jpg

5) Chicco Rattle & Teether - £2.50 Posted

Chicco Rattle & Teether.jpg

6) Chime Ball/Cot Toy - SOLD

Chime Ball.jpg

7) Fairy Rag Doll - SOLD

Fairy Rag Doll.jpg

8) Fisher Price Musical Cloth Book - SOLD

Fisher Price Musical Fabric Book.jpg

9) Large Pink Whoozit - SOLD

Large Whoozit.jpg

10) Nuby Teething Keys - SOLD

Nuby Teething Keys.jpg

11) Small Blue Whoozit - £3 Posted

Small Whoozit.jpg

12) Smily Face Rattle & Teether - SOLD
Nose Squeaks When Pressed & Plus Mirror On Reverse Side

Smily Face Rattle & Teether.jpg

13) Soft Animal Skittle Set With Carry Case - SOLD SUBJECT TO COLLECTION

Soft Animal Skittles.jpg

14) Tigger Hand Puppet - SOLD

Tigger Hand Puppet.jpg

15) Winnie The Pooh Hand Puppet - SOLD

Winnie The Pooh Hand Puppet.jpg

16) Vtech Mobile Phone - SOLD

Vtech Mobile Phone.jpg

17) Playskool Activity Elephant - SOLD

activity elephant.jpg

18) Cosatto Snugz Blue Boys Sleeping Bag - 2 Tog - Age 6-12 Months - SOLD

cosatto snugz sleeping bag.jpg

More To Come In A Little While. Got To Go And Cook Dinner For The Kids Now But I Will Definately Have More To Add This Evening :flower:

19) Toddler's Blue Mickey Mouse Wellies - From Mothercare - Size 4 - SOLD

These have been very well loved but are still in pretty decent condition. No cracks/splits in the upper part of the welly or in the soles. Some marks on them which I hope you can see in the pictures as I want to give an honest description of them. Have given the soles a little wipe over before taking the picture but I will try and clean them up again before sending

wellies 1.jpg wellies 2.jpg

wellies 3.jpg

20) Gorgeous Girls Embroidered Pinafore Style Dress - From Next - Age 9-12 Months - Hardly Worn - SOLD

next embroidered pinafore dress.jpg

21) Lovelys Girls 2-Piece Trouser Suit With Emroidered Flower Detail -Baby Mac - Age 9-12 Months - £3.00 Posted

trouser suit.jpg

There are a few more bits to come once the babies are in bed :flower: xx

A few more bits.....

22) Gorgeous Girls Velour Dress with Bolero style Cardigan - Age 9-12 Months - Hardly Worn - 4.00 Posted

velour dress.jpg

23) Lovely Girls Cream Coat - Cherokee - 6-9 Months - SOLD

Girls coat.jpg

I also have a few more sleeping bags which I need to dig out. There are 2 Girls George Sleeping Bags (12-18 Months), a blue boys 12-18 month sleeping bag. I also have another girls sleeping bag. The label has faded on it but I think it fits up to 18 months and is 2 Tog (I think?). They still fit my two but they wont wear them anymore so it's a shame to see them going to waste. If anyone would like to see some pictures then let me know and I will try and get some photos on here later :flower: xx

A few more things :lol: I'm on a de-cluttering mission :winkwink:

24) Stripe & Titch Cotbed Quilt & Bumper (x2) - BOTH SOLD

I have two sets of these as I bought them for the twins when we weren't 100% sure whether we were having a :blue: and a :pink: so I went for something neutral to be on the safe side. They now have gender specific bedding though so they are surplus to requirements. It isn't a duvet and duvet cover but more a quilted sheet if that makes sense :wacko: Will be washed with Fairy Non-Bio before sending. Apologies for the creases but its been in an underbed storage box :blush:

stripe & titch cotbed quilt and bumper.jpg

25) Extremely Cute Dressing Gown - Age 12-18 Months - From Adams - £5 Posted

Has a little dinosaur emroidered on the front and little ears on the hood. It's so cute and looks gorgeous on. Still fits DS but he wont wear it :cry:

Boys Dressing Gown.jpg

I'm tempted but I'll have to get back to you :)

Can I have the large pink Whoozit if its still available?

Xx

wht does the blue whoozit do? x

It's basically just a cot toy hun. Here's the description from Amazon - they explain it better than me :lol:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Manhattan-...1Z3X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1304604384&sr=8-1

Hope that helps :flower: x

A Couple More Things I've Found :lol:

26) Boys Blue 'Kooshies' Swim Nappy - Size: - Large - Very Good Condition - £3 Posted

blue kooshies swim nappy.jpg

27) Girls Swimming Costume From George - 12-18 Months - Never Been Worn - SOLD

girls swimming costume - 12-18 months.jpg

Also have a few other things for sale in a seperate thread - https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/604586-lindam-mini-blender-few-other-bits-sale.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->