Loads For Sale - Shoes, Clothes, Toys etc - *More Added Pg.#16*

bump - please feel free to make me an offer if you don't like my prices. I'm desperately trying to make some space in my cluttered house so all offers will be considered - I don't bite :flower: xx

update and bump - still a few bits and pieces left :flower: xx

do you still have the skittles set available?? if so can I pay by paypal? Is the price stated just the skittles or does it include postage? x

It includes postage hun - I have them advertised elsewhere and someone has asked for them. I'l send her a message on fb now to see if she still wants them and I'll get back to you asap :flower: xx

It includes postage hun - I have them advertised elsewhere and someone has asked for them. I'l send her a message on fb now to see if she still wants them and I'll get back to you asap :flower: xx

okies!! I will wait in hope! let me know... x

Hi again - I've just had a message back on fb and she still wants it sorry. She's coming to collect it on Friday but if anything changes I'll let you know - sorry hun xx

Hi again - I've just had a message back on fb and she still wants it sorry. She's coming to collect it on Friday but if anything changes I'll let you know - sorry hun xx

okies no worries - thanks for letting me know!!! :flower:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back