loads of ewcm

Mandattc3

Reaction score
Hi,
we lost our little angel at 23+2 and just wanna know whats going on with my body i stopped spotting 2days ago but even whilst i was spotting and the last 2days but more 2day i have had loads of ewcm which is not normal for but its a brownie colour,i have done opk's there neg.any advise really??

thank you xxx

hi honey didnt want to read and run so wanted to say im so sorry for your loss x sylvia x

I start having ewcm a week before ov, ( didn't always, but do now) so if i was you id keep on using the opk's and hopefully you should see a fade-in pattern, stronger and stronger lines as you go along. But even if you don't, which many don't, who cares. Lots of ewcm is great and means your body is releasing lots of oestrogen and gearing up for the event. Those little swimmers will be happy! :)

Im cd11 today (10 according to cbfm) ( i stopped spotting 3 days ago) and had lots ewcm this evening, im due to ov cd 16-17 and the ewcm will be there on and off until (and after ) i ov. This is a good sign, hun its only tinged with colour cause you were recently spotting. it'll go away. Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->