Loads of things

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Loads of things are getting to me today. I just feel annoyed about everything. All day I have been sat listening to neighbors house alarm screaming so haven't had any peace at all. I just feel stressed today, my house is a tip and it never usually is. I just haven't got the energy or enthusiasm to clean up. And I hate that!
Think I just need a chat. 🤔

And having the OH constantly put the phone down on me doesn't help!

I know how u feel! I've been having an off couple of days too. Everything getting to me. Doesnt help that my youngest was up all night with earache and we literally only got a couple of hours sleep! And my oh is working away for the week si been double stressful. Mil has been off with me aswell today. God knows what ive done seeing as i havent seen her for a week!

My house is a mess too. Just havent got the energy. Dont think if be able to deal with a neighbours alarm either! X

Ahhh sounds like things aren't good for you either. I'm sorry your little one has ear ache that's horrible. My girl was up with a temp the other night,
For some reason me and oh are just arguing about the past today, he has a great habbit of putting the phone down on me and I hate that. Also apparently I'm a control freak with him "because I asked him to help me 1 day a week instead of going his mates" xx

Ohhh thats so horrible why does he feel the need to put the phone down! That would get to me. Have u tried talking to him and telling him that it bugs you? Like face to face when hes home?

How many weeks are you? Im exhausted physically and emotionally and im 7 weeks. Been over 3 years since i was last pregnant so cant really remember whats normal at this stage! X

Same 3 years since I was pregnant to! And from my dates I would be 6+2 but my scan said 5. But scans can be wrong hey. Yes I try talking to him it gets me no where it's very stressful, he's always had a habbit of hanging up, I don't think he's happy in this relationship, and I have said that to him but it gets brushed of.
Xx

I think you need to sit him down and tell him how much its stressing you out. Because its not good for you or the baby. Do you think hes not handling the thought of a new baby very well? Or has it been like this since before?

You should really try and get it sorted or at least get communication going well between you both. Im not very good at this stuff though its not something I've experienced. But i am here to listen if u need to chat :) x

Thank you! It's nice to just tell someone!
I don't see anyone around here other than OH and my Nanna so I'm short of options that's why I love coming on here chatting to everyone. He says he's excited about the new one, I just think we clash our personalities maybe x

Not everyone is a telephone person. I rarely answer anyone's phone calls, especially if I'm at work and in the middle of solving a problem (75% of the time). I phone my mum twice a year (and even then it's awkward). If me or DH is abroad for work, I call him 0 times (even if it's for a month).

My DH calls his mum every day, and has also trained me to become better - I can mostly manage a 10 minute conversation, sometimes even an hour! I also answer most of his calls (only 3 missed calls today, but was a meeting), and he promises to only call for essentials or emergencies.

We have found an alternative for communication: WeChat (the chinese version of WhatsApp). You can send as many text or voice messages as you want, when you want, even add photos. The other can listen to them and reply when they wants to.
This works especially well for me, almost like a shared blog - I write 50 msgs on how I'm hurting and where, a pic of weird pants someone is wearing on the metro, a joke heard. At some point he replies with an "awww" or "Oh that sucks" (I taught him the replies I want to see :p ), or vacation plans, complains about my dishes (and mostly washes them anyway), asks when I'll be home or should he buy something.

My point is, try finding a communication method that suits you both, and is flexible enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->