loadsa aches and pains this week... ?

momiji

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Yesterday i was a moaning moo as I had terrible pain in my upper back like I'd been winded and my ribs felt like they were stretching, assumed it was just the little one running outta room, after an iffy nights sleep I still had the pain this morning but as the day has gone on the discomfort has moved south!! :cry:

Not sure how to explain it but it's sort of lower back ache and every now and then I get a really sharp, uncomfortable pain that stops me in my tracks, kinda down below, but inside and in the lower part of my bump. Walking is a bit uncomfortable too.

Is :baby: just getting comfy, bigger and moving about, is it BH, trapped wind :shock: or just the joys of pregnancy? Bit clueless as this is my first and I'm not sure what to expect... any thoughts ladies x x x x

Sounds like the joys of pregnancy to me!! Im aching like hell and have been since yesterday... it doesnt matter where/how i sit im uncomfy!! Think its just our bodies getting pushed by lil one! Mine is measuring 3 weeks too big so im getting it early unfortunatly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->