Local buddies didn't work. So FaceBook buddies?

april17th2007

Mother of 2 & TTC
Reaction score
Hello, I am a mother of 2 TTC number 3 & a military wife :]

I tried getting a buddy on here before to talk to regularly, but it didn't work out last time... so I was wondering if anyone would like to add me to facebook and chat there every now and again?

I really have never had any social network things as we have had problems in my family and I will not upload photos of me, or my children. But I finally made one, so its bran new. Just no pics of me or the kids. But once I get to know you i'd be more then willing to send out updates to you as well!

Because of this no photo thing I have a list of family/friends that I email out photos of my kids & family to about monthly, with a little update.

But still, i'd love someone to talk to through all of this! As I don't get on the forum that much and find it overwhelming when I do, there is so much stuff!

Um.. just let me know here! Or I suppose you can add me, but I just made it, so nothing is up there yet...

[email protected]

Hi, and welcome.:hi: I know what you mean. I have no local buddies either. You should come join in with us on our form ttc buddies. https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/530574-looking-some-ttc-buddies-39.html#post9833201 We're on everyday and no one is concerned with real names, pics or locations. :D. Some of us are just starting and some are ttc #2 or 3. We'd love to have you. :hugs:

Hi, I'm actually NTNP at the moment (although I was actively TTC in 2009 before taking a break altogether) but I am more than happy to be your buddy :)

I might not always be at the same stages as you but happy to be an ear when you need to rant, talk or worry whenever you need x

Hi, I'm actually NTNP at the moment (although I was actively TTC in 2009 before taking a break altogether) but I am more than happy to be your buddy :)

I might not always be at the same stages as you but happy to be an ear when you need to rant, talk or worry whenever you need x

Thanks so much! That would be great :) Any time you need an ear i'm up for it as well!

Hi, and welcome.:hi: I know what you mean. I have no local buddies either. You should come join in with us on our form ttc buddies. https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/530574-looking-some-ttc-buddies-39.html#post9833201 We're on everyday and no one is concerned with real names, pics or locations. :D. Some of us are just starting and some are ttc #2 or 3. We'd love to have you. :hugs:

thanks! I went right over there :)

Hi aril17th2008, I would love to get to know you better ..... :) I am a mother of three 11yr old girl, 8yr old boy and a 3month old little boy :) I had my tubs tied after my 3rd baby and now I regreat it :( I work part time my mostly I stay at home with my angels but if you ever want to talk I would love it .

hi to all can anyone help me and tell me how to keep my tinkers so they show when I send a message :) and how I can use all the cute little smille faces

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->