Local buddies didn't work. So FaceBook buddies?

april17th2007

Mother of 2 & TTC
Reaction score
Hello, I am a mother of 2 TTC number 3 & a military wife :]

I tried getting a buddy on here before to talk to regularly, but it didn't work out last time... so I was wondering if anyone would like to add me to facebook and chat there every now and again?

I really have never had any social network things as we have had problems in my family and I will not upload photos of me, or my children. But I finally made one, so its bran new. Just no pics of me or the kids. But once I get to know you i'd be more then willing to send out updates to you as well!

Because of this no photo thing I have a list of family/friends that I email out photos of my kids & family to about monthly, with a little update.

But still, i'd love someone to talk to through all of this! As I don't get on the forum that much and find it overwhelming when I do, there is so much stuff!

Um.. just let me know here! Or I suppose you can add me, but I just made it, so nothing is up there yet...

[email protected]

Hi, and welcome.:hi: I know what you mean. I have no local buddies either. You should come join in with us on our form ttc buddies. https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/530574-looking-some-ttc-buddies-39.html#post9833201 We're on everyday and no one is concerned with real names, pics or locations. :D. Some of us are just starting and some are ttc #2 or 3. We'd love to have you. :hugs:

Hi, I'm actually NTNP at the moment (although I was actively TTC in 2009 before taking a break altogether) but I am more than happy to be your buddy :)

I might not always be at the same stages as you but happy to be an ear when you need to rant, talk or worry whenever you need x

Hi, I'm actually NTNP at the moment (although I was actively TTC in 2009 before taking a break altogether) but I am more than happy to be your buddy :)

I might not always be at the same stages as you but happy to be an ear when you need to rant, talk or worry whenever you need x

Thanks so much! That would be great :) Any time you need an ear i'm up for it as well!

Hi, and welcome.:hi: I know what you mean. I have no local buddies either. You should come join in with us on our form ttc buddies. https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/530574-looking-some-ttc-buddies-39.html#post9833201 We're on everyday and no one is concerned with real names, pics or locations. :D. Some of us are just starting and some are ttc #2 or 3. We'd love to have you. :hugs:

thanks! I went right over there :)

Hi aril17th2008, I would love to get to know you better ..... :) I am a mother of three 11yr old girl, 8yr old boy and a 3month old little boy :) I had my tubs tied after my 3rd baby and now I regreat it :( I work part time my mostly I stay at home with my angels but if you ever want to talk I would love it .

hi to all can anyone help me and tell me how to keep my tinkers so they show when I send a message :) and how I can use all the cute little smille faces

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->