lokking for April 2011 Bump Buddies! :)

mommy2be2011x

Happy Mommy
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Gabby , 21 years Old and Expecting My first baby although not first pregnancy we tried once before and it ended in a miscarriage at 8 weeks about a year and X months ago. Here I am Once again expecting and very very happy!!! MY Due date is April,9,2011 :winkwink: Hoping to find a Buddy Around my same age, or a lil older/younger is ok, who is also expecting a baby at around the same date! I would love to share our journeys together, compare symptoms, share pictures of bumps and stuff we have bought so far! I'm exited on this new experience and would love someone in the same situation to share it with :flower:

Hi there! I'm wondering if I'll find a buddy either lol I'm quite a bit older than you (32) But I wish I was still 21 if that makes any difference lol and my first due date was April.1st but now it's March.31st (not a big difference) It could end up being April anyway! You're only a week behind me if you'd like to buddy up...I'm for it!:thumbup:

Hi I'm due 27th April, I'm Jenny and 21 too :) I'd like to be your bump buddy :) this is my 2nd pregnancy but first baby, I miscarried 10 weeks ago and I am now 9 weeks pregnant.

I'm Kelli, I'm 32, due April 10 with our first baby.

Private message me if anyone wants to be my bump buddy, we can share experiences, tears, fears etc
Hope to make some new friends on here soon xx
Enjoy pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back