LOL Gordon Ramsey....

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
I'm watching Kitch Nightmares, and Gordon Ramsey approaches this lovely, well dressed old dear.

GR: 'Do you like your pollock?'
Old Dear: 'Oh yes, it's the first time I've had it'
GR: 'Really, first time?'
OD: 'How's yours dear' (with a cheeky wink)
GR: 'I can't believe you asked me how my bollocks are! Oh my god! Loved you in The Queen by the way.' (implying she's very old)
OD: 'Oh fuck off Gordon'

:rofl:

I absolutely LOVE him!
I keep missing Hell's Kitchen though! :hissy:

not here it's not :lol: We watch Hell's kitchen every week too natalie! Though we usually tape it and watch on the weekend

Ah, didn't see you were in Canada natalie. Do they show the old series there then?

not here it's not :lol: We watch Hell's kitchen every week too natalie! Though we usually tape it and watch on the weekend

Rogers Cable has their On Demand service, and they have some shows that you can watch for free.. Well - they had Hell's Kitchen as one of them.. and then just all of a sudden stopped with the 9th episode! So I've missed all of the episodes since because I'm never up at that time anymore! :rofl:

noo I think they are new episodes, he's filming in the States though....

:rofl:

I think his great too, but Kitchen Nightmares makes me :sick: with dirty rotten food :sick: :sick: :sick:

He cracks me up in Hell's Kitchen. But can you imagine working for him? I couldn't handle his treatment. :rofl: Surely that's harrassment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->