London bump buddies?

Fantastic! The weather is really turning lovely (not too hot yet, but no longer cold), so how about a little potluck picnic in a park?

Hey, I'm in Camberwell - se5! I'm from forest hill and write a book about the horniman museum when at school...! Would love to meet especially as none of my friends have had babies yet

This is a link to me on Facebook. Send me a little message letting me know who you are on BnB when you add me as a friend. :)

https://www.facebook.com/SweetLadyAquarius

I've set up a group for us on Facebook! It's called Baby and Bump: London :)

that's a lovely idea - count me in! I'm at work right now but will get onto it in next couple days! xx

Hi Leeze! I lost the old London bump thread, how are you?

Hello SE ladies and other London ladies ;)

Is anyone planning on using the birth centre at Lewisham? I haven't been round there yet but it sounds ace. Hoping to have a home birth as long as Lewisham midwives aren't short staffed, then birth centre... or Lewisham labour ward :(

Melody - I'd never heard of doulas before I got preggo but it sounds so worth while, if I could afford one, I think I'd have one!

Hi ladies, i hope you don't mind me hijacking here :blush: i've been lurking on the 2nd tri forums for a few days now as i turn 14wks in a few days and saw this post!

I'm in SE20 and would love to join the facebook group and maybe up for meeting (depending on sickness which is TERRIBLE still and the fact i have an 8yr old to get to school.clubs and back most days inc weekends) but would love to get to know some of you London mummies regardless! xox

Hi ladies, i hope you don't mind me hijacking here :blush: i've been lurking on the 2nd tri forums for a few days now as i turn 14wks in a few days and saw this post!

I'm in SE20 and would love to join the facebook group and maybe up for meeting (depending on sickness which is TERRIBLE still and the fact i have an 8yr old to get to school.clubs and back most days inc weekends) but would love to get to know some of you London mummies regardless! xox

You're more than welcome, hun.

Should we tell the London ladies in first tri, third tri, and ttc sections?

I reckon we could spread the word, the more the merrier in my opinion :thumbup:

Hi Leeze! I lost the old London bump thread, how are you?

Hello SE ladies and other London ladies ;)

Is anyone planning on using the birth centre at Lewisham? I haven't been round there yet but it sounds ace. Hoping to have a home birth as long as Lewisham midwives aren't short staffed, then birth centre... or Lewisham labour ward :(

Melody - I'd never heard of doulas before I got preggo but it sounds so worth while, if I could afford one, I think I'd have one!

Hi Becsparkel - nice to see you on here! I lost track of the old thread too so it's nice to see another one. I'm feeling great at the moment, happy to be in 2nd tri and hopefully have the nasty sickness behind me!! How are you? :hugs:

How's everyone else doing? Be great to arrange a meet up over the summer. xx

Hi Ladies

Mind if I join you? I dont have any friends who are pregnant or have kids. I live in hertfordshire and have recently moved here 7 months ago.

I dont mind travelling to london to meet up

Thanks

Hi Ladies

Mind if I join you? I dont have any friends who are pregnant or have kids. I live in hertfordshire and have recently moved here 7 months ago.

I dont mind travelling to london to meet up

Thanks

Welcome! Look for our little group on Facebook. :)

Hi MoonMelody

I don't use facebook but my OH does. I have requested to join the group . My OH name is Thomas and the profile pic is me+my OH
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"