London bump buddies?

thank you all of you who are gettin pissed at public transport i no im not showing but i expect everyone to know lol:) it been doing my head in having to stand and then people bumping my tum and then have the cheek to look at me when i tut...

where do u get badges from? need 1 asap

x

x

I thought you could get badges from tube stations but I've asked at a couple and they never seem to have any!! Not sure if you can get them from tfl website maybe? I'm gonna go have a look xx

hahaha ive lost count of the amount of times ive gone past in just the last week... when u due.. u going lewy x

Give me a nudge the next time you visit the park! I'm going to King's for scans, but am planning a home birthc.

Me too! Kings are keen on homebirths aren't they. I am really happy with kings i find them so helpful. Ended up in a&e a few weeks ago with bleeding, and didn't wait to be seen at all - so good!

hi all my internet has been cut off at home :blush: so wont be on as frequent as i normally am :(

will meassage you all my num on fb so when a date has been set for picnic then call me :) x

Should be able to get baby on board badges from tube stations, I got mine from bond street after a tiring day shopping!! Agree, would have been more useful to have it 6-12 weeks though as that's when I felt faint and sick... but determined to give it a go now!

HI all!!! thought id rejovinate (SP) the thread!!! im croydon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->