**London meet ** 8th DECEMBER/LONDON VICTORIA/WHO's COMING?

I'm there (so long as tommys well)!
But seriously, does anyone have any idea what we can do? Lol.
If people want to travel to earlsfield or colliers wood (south)theres a soft play centre i know quite well?
But i just don't wanna head to victoria with no plan of what to do, in this cold with the little guy. Totally up to everyone else if you want to hunt out a soft play centre elsewhere? They're just the ones i know.
Or something else?

Yeh lol sorry i was responsible for the last one failing, it was all going so well untill the venue screwed up :rofl:
Huge apologies for that one once again peoples :wacko::blush:
xxxxx

Hey i'd still be up for coming :) Although mine is too teeny for soft play am happy to meet up for a chat etc.

x

Mines just starting to pull himself up and begning to crawl so I think he'd LOVE a soft play place :) x

Yeah, thats cool. Kris, let us know where the soft play centres are (nearest tube station) and I'll def be there :)

I live in North London and I only know one soft play centre up my way but I figure most of you girls are down south?? I am happy to travel where ever x

https://www.eddiecatz.com/wimbledon/

This is the place, its next to colliers wood tube station which is at the bottom of the northern line (Southbound to Morden).
Its a nice little place, the cafe is quite tasty and they have kiddy snacks etc.
What do you think?
xxxx

Admission Prices
Babies under 8 months - FREE
Under 90cm - £3.50
90cm to 1.55m - £5.75
Adults and children over 1.55m - £1.00

That place looks great, would love to meet everyone there!

Just got an e-mail from my landlord saying they are coming to fix my damp in the next few weeks. I have been waiting for this for nearly a year but kinda really hoping its not next Wednesday!!

Okee, well its probably easier if we meet at Colliers Wood station. If you aren't sure how to get there you can check on www.tfl.gov.uk
If you're coming via overground it will be easier to get the train to balham and then the tube for 3 stops to CW.
It's only a small station so we won't miss each other outside lol xxx

How does 12.30 meeting sound?
Just picking a time out of the air to start from lol xxx

Iv discovered they are actually really easy alice, litterally just push the front wheels on the step if yourgoing up/back if your going down and hold steady. Once you've done it it gets easier :thumbup:

Iv also realised, can anyone do either thurs or fri instead?
Tommys on antibiotics for the next 5 days so finsihed them on wed. He should be over the sickness by then but im not sure if you guys want to risk it with your LOs?xxx

I'm okay for either. But I'm moving saturday so Thursday woud be ALOT better for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->