**London meet ** 8th DECEMBER/LONDON VICTORIA/WHO's COMING?

Oh my goodness!! I was the first to reply to this thread then I totally forgot about it :dohh: I was sat on the bus coming home from work and for some reason it just popped into my head!

The 8th is great for me. I only get Wednesday's off work so would love you all if we can make it a Wednesday :flower:

Is it our names thats missing from the front page? Mine is Cat

If anyone wants to add me on the Facebook I'm catherine Smart and my piccy is the same as my Avater

x

oh im not even on the front page i realised. my names courtney

ahhh i haven't been on in ages, the 8th is great for me and my name is alex! :) x

Bum! I can't make it now!

My boss has decided to leave and the 8th is her last day. I have to go in for a hand over so won't be able to come along.

Next time girly's x

I think we're meeting at victoria and getting coffeeHannh, dont be scared... come see me!!

ohhh i agree.. no need to be scared.. :) i think we're all friendlyy :) lool.. mmm a nice warm drink.. i hope it's not snowing then, else all the trains will be cancelled! xx

So sorry i forgot about this thread!

Still going ahead if people can do the 8th?

We can get coffee/lunch :D

Ally, sounds like a plan! I'm still up for the 8th as long as there is no snow! haha

Yay! I'm still on for the 8th too!

So lets get an idea on who is actually coming:

aob1013
Luke's_Mummy
HannahGraceee
AnnabelsMummy
Kriskitten

Im gonna be a maybe atm, ill check my funds on friday/saturday and let you know if thats ok :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->