London TTC buddies chat thread

oh no! we're being invaded by Norf Lahndanas!! Just kidding :winkwink:

Hello everyone! Welcome!

ineedaseed - going to be moving to weybridge for a short time just until we can find somewhere to buy... how's life in lovely feltham? Do you use the dig CBFM? I'm a bit cluless, is it any good?

x

oooh weybridge, just around the corner from me! i got married in weybridge. I use cbfm, love it! tells me all the good days etc, would reccommend it! xx

hey dont try and exclude me cos i am greater laaanndaner, i am a londoner with the rest and best of ya! lol
xxx

hunny u have a london postcode U R A LONDONER, i love london everything about it but also hate it cnt really win all i can say is this GOD where would we all be if the 24 hour shops and mcdonalds were to leave :shrug: :rofl:

i would hate not being near a 24hr tescos or maccy d's!! xx

Haha they are opening a tesco express near us and though we know it's bad for the market trade we secretly love that it's coming!

Theres loads of Londoners now eh!

hi CharlieMarina,

i just could not help but admire your gorgeus Rottie, how old is he/she? i bed you mummy loves him very much!!!!
lots of baby dust and the best of luck.....

i just thought he might be good for keeping the old cow away!!! maybe i should change it....... any suggestions?!

devil.....ann widdecombe...

Any London ladies out there TTC?

:rain:

I'm still in surrey but soon to be moving to SE4, hooray! I'm *nearly* 32 and TTC #1 for 14 months now...

Hello! Very new to this place and glad you revived the thread! I'm in SE23, so will be just down the road from you becs... Would love to join the London TTC gang :)

I'm 35 and TTC #1 for 4 months...

Hi Ladies,

I just went through the whole thread and i'm happy you revived it. I've been living in the UK for 12years, lived in NW London until 3years ago when we bought a flat in Luton. I totally regret it! I work in London every day and i cannot wait to get back to live there again. Can i still join?? I'm 31, been married for 4years and ttc#1.

Hey all, I'm somewhere on the border of TTC and NTNP. Live in Croydon. :)

yayyyyy!! Welcome ladies :happydance: this has cheered me up immensely... AF arrived today, still got a stinking migraine and had a bit of a blub today in the office loos...

Sophie - I'll be right by you, my station is honor oak park... can't wait to move into the area, I love it round there!

babydream - I know what you mean, we've been living in surrey for a year now... but Luton is practically London as far as airports are concerned anyway ;-)

Hello Angel :hi:

Im 43 and OH is 46 and we live near heathrow have been here for nearly 3 years and still getting used to it as i originally came from Norfolk and OH is Italian !, yes girls and he's all they say about italians gorgeous !!, anyway we have been ttc for 30 months now and are now trying soy isoflavones for the first time this cycle so fingers crossed. So if anyone near me i would love to meet up with as i dont know anyone here still !. i good luck everyone xx

Wow becs, we'll practically be neighbours - Honor Oak Park is my nearest station too! :happydance: We moved here 3 years ago and LOVE it here - plus there are loads of really nice parks to take little ones for when you finally get that BFP :thumbup:

I'm currently on CD20 of a 26 day cycle, so of course I'm driving myself loopy at the moment imagining that I'm getting some of those very early symptoms, which are probably all in my head. :witch: is due a week today, so I have 7 long days to wait... Oh well, I've got a work trip to the Lake District this week, so at least that might help take my mind off things for a couple of days (ha, fat chance!)

Lovely to meet all you other ladies from London and the surrounding areas. Good luck to you all - I'm looking forward to hearing BFP news from you all soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->