London Zoo 28th Nov

Mr Bum will certainly consider coming along depending upon what is happening with our move...

i would like to come can my older 2 come too? im alittle nervous tho.:blush:

i would like to come can my older 2 come too? im alittle nervous tho.:blush:

yes! bring them all!! More the merrier!! I am nervous too!! Can everyone who is coming please pm me their tel no's and emails so i can give them mine!

just to confirm, is it a friday???

which time you guys want to meet up?

was planning to go there next weekend, but might postpone that I can meet you guys :happydance:

thought as well the aquarium is better 'cos of wheather.

it's @ southbank, no?

It is a friday and it is south bank :D Not sure what time yet but would be great if you could come :wohoo: x

Eek! Hubby has an appointment with a disability employment advisor for the 28th!

So I will be braving London alone - never done that before!! It's a long shot but is anyone going to be around Liverpool street station on the day who can tube / bus it with me to the aquarium?? I don't want to get lost! lol

LOL id forgotten all about this :dohh: blame the pregnancy brain, im supose to be on bed rest as I went into early labour(see my other threads) so I dont know if I can make it this time, if this trip goes well can we all arrange something for the new year as I dont wana miss out :sad1::sad1:

id love to come but im to close to popping now def arrange another for the new year!

How about meeting at lunchtime or just before so we dont have to brave peak times on the trains/tube? Right outside the front door.. All those who are coming, you have my number if you get lost! if not, pm me!!

LOL id forgotten all about this :dohh: blame the pregnancy brain, im supose to be on bed rest as I went into early labour(see my other threads) so I dont know if I can make it this time, if this trip goes well can we all arrange something for the new year as I dont wana miss out :sad1::sad1:

Sorry you can't make it, but hope you can come next time we all meet up! Hope you and bubs are doing ok :hugs:

id love to come but im to close to popping now def arrange another for the new year!

You've got to come next time! We'll arrange another date in the next few months :D

How about meeting at lunchtime or just before so we dont have to brave peak times on the trains/tube? Right outside the front door.. All those who are coming, you have my number if you get lost! if not, pm me!!

Sounds perfect! I can't wait :wohoo: x

I have updated the list with those that have given me their phone numbers - anyone elose pm me your no please!

hope sb stills sees my post today :baby:

which time you guys meet? lunchtime is not clear for me :dohh:

does that mean 12 o'clock or 1 pm?

hope sb stills sees my post today :baby:

which time you guys meet? lunchtime is not clear for me :dohh:

does that mean 12 o'clock or 1 pm?

I'm not sure either yet...have I missed something? I'll text Emma in a bit when I've fed Sam and found my phone! If I'm not on here this afternoon I will be tonight :D x

hello!!! What do we think about 12? then we can all sit down and feed before we do the tour:) Sam's mum - what time shall i meet you?

I will text everyone to meet at 12.

can i just say.....i am well nervous!!!!!!!!!!!

I just tried to call Emmea12UK about tomorrow and have sent a private message. Sebastian is coming down with something and has been sneezing along with being very grumpy. :(

We really wanted to come tomorrow, but it does not look like this will happen as I cannot drag him out when he is not well. I hope there will be another meet up soon that we can attend. It would have been nice to meet up.

im not sure if we can come tomorrow as emma and lucy were in hospital the weekend and lucy never came out till tuesday, and now they have dicky tummys as i do to, see how there are in the morning. sorry guys im very disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->