London Zoo 28th Nov

hello!!! What do we think about 12? then we can all sit down and feed before we do the tour:) Sam's mum - what time shall i meet you?

I will text everyone to meet at 12.

can i just say.....i am well nervous!!!!!!!!!!!

So am I :rofl: You're still driving here aren't you? I'll check train times soon...got visitors! x x

I noticed this thread earlier, then went and read the paper.....

Todays Daily Mirror paper, has a voucher in it, for 2-for-1 entry to many places, london aquarium included. Its valid until 28th Feb 09, and theres two vouchers in the paper. Its on page 51. Hope you see this before you go xxx

Sent OH to 2 petrol stations to try and get some papers but they didn't have any...anyone else got one? He's going out to play football soon so I'll get him to stop anywhere he passes on the way home :D x

I'm so utterly gutted that me and Jess can't join you girls tomorrow, I will be thinking of you and waiting for the next one. Have fun girls (Without us :cry:)
xXx

im seriously peed off i not coming! i have the money to come now but its too close to the baby really isnt it?? its a big risk what do you think?

ladys ive just spoken to emma and shes had to rush Tom into hosp with a potential problem with his shunt so wont be coming after all.

ill update you as soon as/when i know anything else send positive thoughts to them both for me!

anyone whos still going let me know i might not come to the zoo(got some pennys but not that many) but im up for catching a train and meeting for a coffee

xxx

Really sorry everyone. I won't be able to make it. I have a couple of health concerns that need to be dealt with ASAP, so lucky me will not be at the London Aquarium tomorrow, but will in fact me at the doctors surgery, most likely waiting 3 hours before actually being seen :roll:

:( Have fun, though girls xx

Sorry you can't come Tasha :( Hope everything's ok :hugs:

Emma's had to take Tom to hospital too, so there aren't many of us left... do people still want to meet or should we try and rearrange for another day when more of us can make it? x

Emma's had to take Tom to hospital too, so there aren't many of us left... do people still want to meet or should we try and rearrange for another day when more of us can make it? x

Yes please!!

In the new year maybe?? xx I really wanna go! :blush: lol

I hope Tom is ok! I am up to meeting in the new year as Sebastian is not well.

If its rearranged for another day i can send them 2 vouchers to someone through the post, if u havent already got the paper x

Hope emma and tom r ok xx

ladys ive just spoken to emma and shes had to rush Tom into hosp with a potential problem with his shunt so wont be coming after all.

ill update you as soon as/when i know anything else send positive thoughts to them both for me!

anyone whos still going let me know i might not come to the zoo(got some pennys but not that many) but im up for catching a train and meeting for a coffee

xxx

We're going to the aquarium now instead of the zoo so don't know if that would make a difference to you (I'm guessing it's further for you to go as it's near Waterloo)...would be great to see you though!

Yes please!!

In the new year maybe?? xx I really wanna go! :blush: lol

I do too :D ...think the babies will love it! Really not sure what to do now as there are only 3 others and I was meant to be travelling into London with Emma but not everyone is online - I've PM'ed the people who were still meant to be going.

I hope Tom is ok! I am up to meeting in the new year as Sebastian is not well.

Hope Sebastian is better soon :hugs: ..I think we should arrange something for the new year anyway :D

If its rearranged for another day i can send them 2 vouchers to someone through the post, if u havent already got the paper x

Hope emma and tom r ok xx

That would be great, thank you!! OH is still at football so don't know if he'll manage to get any yet x

Hope you and Tom are ok Emma :hug: x

ems changed her mind about going to hosp and is keeping an eye on him, although not sure what shes doing with regards 2 2mura

If it's arranged for another time me and Jessie should be able to come, I'll keep an eye on the thread. Hope Tom feels better soon hun xXx

im not sure how far is waterloo from euston?

Don't think it's too bad as it's just straight down on the northern line...not sure of any good coffee places though?

If it's arranged for another time me and Jessie should be able to come, I'll keep an eye on the thread. Hope Tom feels better soon hun xXx

Would be great if you could come next time :D ...even if we still go tomorrow we'll have to arrange something else soon anyway!

Really don't know what to do... x

id like to go for the day out am getting very bored but not sure if it would be better to go when theres going to be more mummys too meet......i know that ill beable to bring baby next time..

Ooooh...baby next time!! So exciting!!

Someone help me decide what to do! Not sure I want to get Sam up to London on the train on my own, but don't want to let everyone down by not going :( (without a good reason other than being scared of going into London on my own :rofl: ...not suggesting anyone who can't make it is!) x

@ sam's mum
just saw your text this morning, sorry.

hope you guys get all better soon!

possibly best to rearrange and all people who would have liked to come, can come as well?

shall we find a date in the new year???

A date in the new year would be great :D ...Sam was fine when he went to bed last night but he's got a horrible cold this morning - he seems happy but he's all blocked up and has just sneezed breakfast all over me :rofl: ...so he might get a bit grumpy and miserable if I take him out all day anyway :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->