So who is up for London Zoo??? {edit or london aquarium, or something lol}

So far -

Me
Mickey
Sam'smum
Tashaandbump
angels330
asacia

lol!!! where are all the people who voted in my poll??

Im due the 17th of this month, so may still be pregnant, lets hope not, or may have just had Grape, so i wont be able to do it. But if you do one next year im up for it!! Zoo visit sounds grand!!

Yep if more people are gonna come, then am still up for meeting x

Hey I'd love to come ...got to think about moneys first and make sure I can afford it, but count me as a provisional yes :D

I dont know where London Zoo is (well apart from in London) I will look into it and let you know!

x

Hey I am moving house next wkend but will look into funds and if I can afford to go up to London I defo will come too - haven't been to London Zoo for yrs!! xx

i dont have the money at the mo and i dont do london x

The date and place is cool, but its not really weather for the zoo wiv the bubbas and its mainly all outdoors I can always show you guys some other great indoor places to go to in london that are cold weather friendly and then id deffinatly be up for it, well let me know x

Possibly me. Need to check when my dad is coming to visit first.

The date and place is cool, but its not really weather for the zoo wiv the bubbas and its mainly all outdoors I can always show you guys some other great indoor places to go to in london that are cold weather friendly and then id deffinatly be up for it, well let me know x

Great idea - we can do the zoo if it is a nice day, but more weater friendly alternative would be good!

Great idea - we can do the zoo if it is a nice day, but more weater friendly alternative would be good!

What about the London Aquarium? :D

good idea! better for the ickle ones!

i would but ive got my new fella coming to see me and not to sure on the dates. :hugs:

good idea! better for the ickle ones!

We should all exhange mobile numbers so that we can contact each other and no one gets all the way to London and then can't find the group! lol And then if there is a change of plan we can keep everyone up to date. I'd love to do the aquarium though - never been there but i've heard top reviews on it, been to London zoo - it's okay for a meet, but so much walking and the enclosures for the animals are SO small, (the animals look sad to me :blush:) and also a lot of it is hilly, which isn't very buggy friendly let alone wheelchair friendly (I assume it is okay for MrBum to attend?)...

Anyway... what does everyone think of the aquarium? It's easier to get to than London Zoo (which is hard to get to via public transport...), more weather friendly and more buggy friendly, too. xx

[edit: It's also more pregnant-woman friendly, too - less walking! :rofl:]

We should all exhange mobile numbers so that we can contact each other and no one gets all the way to London and then can't find the group! lol And then if there is a change of plan we can keep everyone up to date. I'd love to do the aquarium though - never been there but i've heard top reviews on it, been to London zoo - it's okay for a meet, but so much walking and the enclosures for the animals are SO small, (the animals look sad to me :blush:) and also a lot of it is hilly, which isn't very buggy friendly let alone wheelchair friendly (I assume it is okay for MrBum to attend?)...

Anyway... what does everyone think of the aquarium? It's easier to get to than London Zoo (which is hard to get to via public transport...), more weather friendly and more buggy friendly, too. xx

[edit: It's also more pregnant-woman friendly, too - less walking! :rofl:]

Mr Bum is of course invited and i think we shall def go for the aquarium - i have been and i think it will be cool for the young uns!

Why dont you pm me your emails and I will email round a telephone list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->