London Zoo Meet - Monday 5th July

So if we said 11.00 to 11.30 ish for a meeting time would that be ok?

I don't think I Monday 5th unfortunately its the day after we get back from 2 weeks away and there'll be a tonne of washing and organising to do! WOuld've been lovely to meet everyone - maybe next time!!

11.30 is good for me too :thumbup:

I cant make it :( I have an appointment that i cant cancel!! I was looking forward to it as well :(

Count me in tooooo please!!
I'm a newbie, but i'd LOVE to come with summer! :)

I dont think i'll be able to make it , things are just to tight right now

Ooooh, I LOVE the zoo and I think I can make this - is anyone else travelling with LO on the train/tube? Is it easy access getting to London Zoo from Victoria, does anyone know? :flower:

Elski i will be traveling my train && tube with summer!
I do drive, but rather just get the train tbh.
Messge me if you wanna meet or chat about traveling, etc! :) xx

I'm still a maybe (need to see how money is) but if I do come 11.30 is good for me. Would everyone be leaving at half 3/4 to avoid the rush hour going home.

I'm training and tubing it too, but I'm going from London Bridge, it's a lot easier (I hope) than Victoria. Can anyone else get to LB??

I could get to LB most probably with summer!! :)
Messege me and we can arrange meeting up before hand if you go! xx

I can get to LB just as easily as Victoria... will PM you SummersMummy :thumbup:

i will be comming in at victoria any one else x

Im 95% sure i can come, and 95% sure im bringing a friend to help me travel (shes just joined the forum actually lol so not entirely illegitimate :haha:) xxx

I'm a deffinate!! :)
would like to find a mummah friend to travel with thoughhhh x

Nikkinoonoo and I are both definates (as long as Jess doesnt get any appointments for that day that is!) :) We'll be coming up on the train from Pinner Station - we're going the buggy friendly route, no stairs ;)

Really looking foward to it and to meeting you all, should be a good day :flower:

Ok so 5th July, meeting at 11.30 ...

Right, next on the list ...

Meeting place, and what are we going to do for food? is there somewhere to sit and eat, or a picnic area? what do people want to do that way?

Someone who has been there before might be better to try and plan this bit :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->