London Zoo Meet - Monday 5th July

Ok, im going to edit the poll since some can/cant fo the 5th ... we'll see what the outcome of the poll is between the "5th" and "other" and go from there, sooo many people, makes it hard to pick a date :lol:

I'll also update the OP with a list of possible attendees :thumbup:

Well we have a "rough" list of 21 people who are interesting in coming so far :shock:

Easier for me to include everyone from the word go so if people cant come/dont want to, then i dont have to keep ploughing through a massive thread :lol:

Lots of mummies with little little babies coming :cloud9:

mondays aren't good for me but i already said that- if i pass my test then i'll drive down. x

Ooooooooooooh I would like to come, my lil boyos would love it. :) xx

my only prob is im supposed to have an appointment at st thomas hospital on the 6th so that would mean doing the journey 2 days in a row but if it is on the 5th i will still come lol xx

Oooh I just saw this, I wanna come and meet you lovely ladies but I'm scared :dohh:

Would anyone be coming into either Charing X, London Bridge, Victoria etc?? I'm a bit petrified of the tube on my own so would be good to meet someone.

Date wise I'm fully flexible so whatever gets decided should be good for me.

i will be getting the train to victoria xx

Any day is ok for me really, unless Jess has an appointment thru before the day :)

Nik I'll be going by train too :D

any day is good for me... its just the money and getting there situation atm. But i will keep you updated :thumbup:

Any day is ok for me really, unless Jess has an appointment thru before the day :)

Lovely jubbly :D I'll see if I can get Elisha along too to help wiv the buggies on the stairs ;) Not sure if she will tho if it's her day off lol!

Ooo I'm all excited now :happydance:

Lovely jubbly :D I'll see if I can get Elisha along too to help wiv the buggies on the stairs ;) Not sure if she will tho if it's her day off lol!

Ooo I'm all excited now :happydance:

See is she can have a word with her boss Nik :D a couple of freebies would be good lol xXx

Ohhh it wont let you vote because i reset the old poll :dohh: sorry!!

Ill go make a new merge :lol:

I thought I was going a bit loopy then. Couldn't remember if I voted or not but it kept telling me I had!:dohh:

Hollllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, let me know if you want a paying passenger, or I'll plan a train route :p x

Toria im not sure yet if im going to drive or just go on the train ... driving in London is a PITA :lol:

Ohhhhh London Zoo is easy for me to get to and my little lady loves monkeys, I might be brave and come to my first meet.

The last meet I went to there were 3 of us - 21 is a BIG diff to that. I'll be shy =[

Ohhhhh London Zoo is easy for me to get to and my little lady loves monkeys, I might be brave and come to my first meet.

Tasha come along will be good to meet you all xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->