London Zoo Meet - Monday 5th July

The last meet I went to there were 3 of us - 21 is a BIG diff to that. I'll be shy =[

The last one I went to was kinda small too. London Zoo wont know what's hit it :haha:

im there so long as i got the money and i'll probably drive, i should be able to put a 3rd carseat in the back of my car and got the front seat for the mummy so if theres someone local to me who wants to go and can chip in for petrol and parking then im happy to give someone a lift or if someone from out of town coming in via this way doesnt want to face the tube with a pushchair i could pick them up from a train station

just looked on my train thingy and i can get a train from brum to london euston station for 9:15.

can anyone help me get from euston station to the camden tube. times n wot not. i've been on a train once in my life and never been on a underground EVER :haha:.

I can't believe out of everyone on the list I've only met Holly and I've been here so longgg :rofl:

Helen there isnt really tube times as such, they come every 3 minutes give or take so you just go to the platform and wait.
If my memory of euston is right (it might not be lol) you come off the train and the stairs down to the northern line are on your right (there will be loads of signs) u just need to follow the signs until you get to the Northern line (black) going northbound xxx

i am sooooooo gonna get lost is any one else going to be at victoria so i dont have to do it alone lol

I think i will most prob be going to victoria... We will most prob end up on the same train up there xx

Where do we get the train to? Camden?

Anyone else coming from the Bedford end on the Brighton train?

Erm, is it telling anyone else to get the train to Kings Cross then a bus to Camden?? :lol:

(Bus phobe)

if I come I'll probably drive most of the way then get a train, just looked at getting the train the whole way and it's extortionate...do they do like park and ridey things there? london is too big for that probably. I'll look into it.

I think i will most prob be going to victoria... We will most prob end up on the same train up there xx

ooh that would be good :thumbup: im really scared of getting lost this is gonna be a really big thing for me i never gone that far from home on my own before i get quite panicky i sound silly now :blush: lol

ooh that would be good :thumbup: im really scared of getting lost this is gonna be a really big thing for me i never gone that far from home on my own before i get quite panicky i sound silly now :blush: lol

Dont.. I am a big scaredy cat and this will be the furtherest i have ever been away from home on my own too :blush: Im a bit panicky about getting lost :blush:

I'm petrified too!! I'm considering not coming because I stress myself out over things like this, and my head might explode!!

If I can find a route that'll work I might feel a bit better, but all I keep thinking is that Vicky tube station has soooo many steps!!

Would anyone want to try and bus it from there?? Thinking that we might not all be allowed on 1 bus.....arghh!!

we will stick together then:thumbup: i just checked the train fares and if i book early it will only cost me £12.50 for the train rather than £23.90 also those who are getting a train on the southern line like me and xpinkness87x can get in to london zoo 2 for 1 if any one is up for that xx
( it may aply to other areas as well but im really not sure )

https://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/zsl-london-zoo

i have got the bus from there to zoo before wasent to bad but did have to get 2 busses to get there xx

I was gonna do the 2 for 1 deal too, if someone wants to do it with me.

I might spend a while later looking at routes, because I can get into Victoria, London Bridge, etc etc.

Also just a thought for those going on tube to camden.....Camden station is a nightmare, steps galore. I THINK the next station along (mornington crescent) has 2 huge lifts and it's only an extra 2 minute walk. I'll confirm this for you later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->