Lonely mama's with bubs on board

I understand how you feel as well.. My DH and I were going to separate right before I found out I was pregnant. He has no interest in the baby, denies paternity and insults me constantly since I'm showing.. My mother died last year to cancer as well and both grandmothers have been gone for years.. My dad and stepmom live 4 hours away and I have maybe 3 close friends here and they have families of their own. It's rough. Try to hang in there.. I hope all is well with you and your baby!

Just checking in on you. Hows things?

Today is one of those missing my mum days. I have been so teary. I just wish she were here..to help me with nursery and be with. Ugh life is tough sometimes.

Today is one of those missing my mum days. I have been so teary. I just wish she were here..to help me with nursery and be with. Ugh life is tough sometimes.

Aww that must be really difficult :cry: Thinking of you :hugs:

Not that this will help, I know.. but my mom hates the name I chose and probably hates my nursery decoration ideas too!

Not that this will help, I know.. but my mom hates the name I chose and probably hates my nursery decoration ideas too!
Oh u made me laugh! Tell your mom to get a grip. Its your bub. Now u have me curious, what name did u choose?

Oh u made me laugh! Tell your mom to get a grip. Its your bub. Now u have me curious, what name did u choose?

The name is Margot, after my Dad's late mother, ergo my mom's mother-in-law.

She may have preferred her own name? ;)

Is is such a cute name! I love it! Oh my i see the dilemma..yes shes sulking lol!

Thanks! I think it’s really cute and we can call her Meg if we want a nickname. Mom will just have to get over it and learn to love it.

How are you feeling today?

Thanks! I think it’s really cute and we can call her Meg if we want a nickname. Mom will just have to get over it and learn to love it.

How are you feeling today?

I agree! Sorry mom. Its happening lol!
Im feeling a tad off colour..think i have a flu bug! Like of all things. Nothing worse than being sick and pregnant. I can't take anything. It's hot here too, so I'm eating lots of ice lollies. How are things your side?

How are you doing, JJ?
Spooky! I was just wondering how you are too! Im ok thanks. Just getting over an aweful gastro virus doing its rounds. I am sooo done with vommiting. Anyway, we march on. Feeling rather large this week, cant wait for ob appt next week. See our princess. Shes learnt to kick harder now. How are you?

I got to see her today! She is 2 lbs, 13 oz now! She just kicks up an absolute storm.

I took the GD test, so hopefully she’s not big because of diabetes. I would sure hate to give up all of my carbs!!

Sorry you’ve been so sick. Knock on wood, I have been feeling pretty well aside from having to pee constantly and then only a few tablespoons worth, lol.

This was my last monthly appt.. on to every two weeks now.

Did you actually lose weight since you’ve been so ill? I have gained about 17 pounds total, which they seem happy with.

I got to see her today! She is 2 lbs, 13 oz now! She just kicks up an absolute storm.

I took the GD test, so hopefully she’s not big because of diabetes. I would sure hate to give up all of my carbs!!

Sorry you’ve been so sick. Knock on wood, I have been feeling pretty well aside from having to pee constantly and then only a few tablespoons worth, lol.

This was my last monthly appt.. on to every two weeks now.

Did you actually lose weight since you’ve been so ill? I have gained about 17 pounds total, which they seem happy with.
Oh goodness the pee story. I feel you there. Im like but i JUST WENT! lol to drip drip. Ah so glad you saw your bumblebee. Its the best reassurance in the world! Now even better with your 2nd week appointments. I cant wait til those. Not far now.
I havent weighed myself but im sure i lost weight. Didn't eat for 2 days. Just hydate and few bites something. Iv picked up 10lbs so far thru my 6 months pg. So chuffed too. You are doing great on your weight gain too hun! Woop

Im so excited christmas is closer now. I love it. Even without my mama and gran i try make it something for hubs and i. His first christmas home and not working this year. How excited am i!! Lol like a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->