Lonely

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
I know i've had a moan about this before but recently the intensity of these feelings has been overwhelming

My fear of never meeting another man & having another LO is just getting so bad. It's now got to the point where i'm regulary crying myself to sleep over it

I know i'm young & I have every chance of meeting someone but when you feel as fat & frumpy as I do you kind of lose hope

Tonight I was feeding my little girl & she was looking up at me with such love in her eyes & it killed to think I may not get to do this with another LO. I know I should be grateful that i've been blessed with one beautiful, healthy daughter & that the TTC ladies on here would give anything for this oppertunity but I can't help these feelings. I keep thinking back to my first day with Maya & how the MW stripped her off & out her down my top. I was gazing down at my little angel all snuggled into me & that feeling was amazing. I want that again but this time with a loving partner by my side telling me how proud he is

I wanted a little family not to be a single mum at 20 living with her mum

Im really not coping with these feelings

:hug:

it will get better hun. Im sure you'll meet your prince charming one day!!

my cousin had 2 kids to 2 different men when she got together with her current partner of 7yrs!! and theyve since had a child together and live in domestic bliss. so theres hope for you yet!!

Im sure i'll meet someone aswell but I just can't snap out of these feelings

I'm ashamed to say this but i've been so jealous of my pregnant friends who have partners. Ive been no where near as supportive as I should :(

its not ur fault ur not bein supportive hun! see evrytime i walk by a couple in the street all snugglely it kills me! this girl in my work got picked up by her bf yest and i watched her bounce in the car n give him the biggest kiss n cuddle ever! i jus wanted 2 smash they car with jealousy lol! i hate bein on my own 2 already, i miss the company at night in bed, and the kisses n cuddles, hell even the sex!!
U will meet sum1 else i think we will but i think it jus becomes alot harder to meet sum1 wen ur a single mum as uv got 2 thnk of ur child n baby sitters etc!
Younglutonmum are u actually 4m and stay in luton! i kno tht sounds a bit blonde maybe but i gotta check? lol
xx

its not ur fault ur not bein supportive hun! see evrytime i walk by a couple in the street all snugglely it kills me! this girl in my work got picked up by her bf yest and i watched her bounce in the car n give him the biggest kiss n cuddle ever! i jus wanted 2 smash they car with jealousy lol! i hate bein on my own 2 already, i miss the company at night in bed, and the kisses n cuddles, hell even the sex!!
U will meet sum1 else i think we will but i think it jus becomes alot harder to meet sum1 wen ur a single mum as uv got 2 thnk of ur child n baby sitters etc!
Younglutonmum are u actually 4m and stay in luton! i kno tht sounds a bit blonde maybe but i gotta check? lol
xx

Yep i'm from good old Luton & I live here aswell :)

xxx

:hugs:

Join the club. I am so afraid of not being with Rich but I know I don't want to be right now.

Booooo for u stayin so far away! cud went on a man hunt 2gether! im in glasgow lol

xx

Booooo for u stayin so far away! cud went on a man hunt 2gether! im in glasgow lol

xx

Hehehe that would be alot of fun although potentially quite messy :)

Hmmmm me thinks when uve had ur LO I should take a hol to Glasgow :happydance:

xxx

o u soooo shud! it could be very messy! iv not drank in like a yr with ttc! by the time bubs is here will b like o like 2 n ahlf yrs! il hav 1 drink n b outta the game" im thinkin i better hav a few practise shots 1st b4 i make a diddy of myself lol

xx

Lol I had a drink for first time, 3 weeks after having Maya

I was very very ill the next day :)

oooo no! i hate hang overs! thats wat im dreading lookin after a baby with a hangover! ouchy!!

xx

:hug:

I don't know what to say Kelly.You're a wonderful,beautiful girl and any guy should be luck to have you two girls in his life,any guy would want his kids to have such a great mother like you.
You'll get your break hun...

Kelly, one of these days we're going to be the sexiest "milfs" (as my male friends like to inform me thats what I am now...men!) walking!! And we're going to be the best mom's and the most successful people we know. And then we can walk around and flaunt our stuff ;)

I know how you feel though, I feel like there's no way I'll ever get in another relationship again cause nobody will ever want me. And I've been in such a perma-bad mood lately that whatever guys I do meet, I scare off :rofl:

Sending you hugs honey! :hug:

I know at times we see what we have right now and that can be frustrating for some. But you won't always have "right now" and the future is still before you.

I know you will find your prince charming.

Do me a favor? Enjoy your little one right now, cherish each day as the days go by fast, and be happy for what you do have. In time, when you least expect it, that guy will come your way.

just wanted to send you big hugs :hugs: can't imagine how tough it is, but your doing an AMAZING job and one day your going to meet an amazing man to share it all with. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

This single mum thing can be such a downer sometimes no matter how much you love your LO

I am right there with you hun..... but I know I will get through and I think back to the times I was with my OH and it was crap. We will meet someone else hun in time... xxx :hug::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzalo123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->